unable to unlink Microsoft account from ps4 because you don't know login information for...

Discus and support unable to unlink Microsoft account from ps4 because you don't know login information for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i've connected minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account and i would no longer like to be connected. i've seen the other forms that say how to fix the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by asylemresident45, Nov 23, 2020.

1. unable to unlink Microsoft account from ps4 because you don't know login information for...

so i've connected minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account and i would no longer like to be connected. i've seen the other forms that say how to fix the problem while you are signed in. the problem is i cant sign in to my Microsoft account as i have lost
    all information about it. i have done everything i can to solve the problem but nothing has worked so far. any suggestions?

:)

asylemresident45, Nov 23, 2020
  2. iTsFx Win User

ps4 is already connected to a old microsoft account that i dont know the email to anymore

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you don't remember the email associated with your old Microsoft account, you may not be able to unlink your PS4 from that account directly. However, you can try the following steps to see if they help you resolve the issue:

Contact Microsoft Support: You can contact Microsoft support and explain the situation to them. They may be able to help you recover your old account by verifying your identity and resetting the associated email address.

Create a new PSN account: If you are unable to recover your old Microsoft account, you can create a new PSN account and link it to your new Microsoft account. This will allow you to access the PlayStation Network and play online games.

Factory reset your PS4: If you are willing to reset your PS4 to its factory settings, you can unlink your old Microsoft account from your PS4 by doing so. However, this will erase all your data and settings on your PS4, so make sure you have a backup before doing this.

It's always a good idea to keep track of your login credentials and account information to avoid situations like this in the future.
  3. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

account deleted/ won’t let me login

The error on Epic game might be happening due to you having unlinked your Microsoft Account.

Do you have your Epic Account login information?
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

Hello Noah, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

To unlink your Microsoft account from an old PS4 account, you will need to follow these steps:

On your PS4, go to the Settings menu.

Navigate to the Account Management section and select "Account Information."

Choose "Sign-In ID (Your Email Address)" and enter the email address associated with your old PS4 account.

Provide the password for your old PS4 account.

Once signed in, go to the Account Management menu again and select "Link with Other Services."

Look for the option to unlink or disconnect the Microsoft account. The exact wording may vary, but it should be clear that you're unlinking the account.

Follow the prompts to complete the process and confirm the unlinking of your Microsoft account.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

unable to unlink Microsoft account from ps4 because you don't know login information for...

1. unable to unlink Microsoft account from ps4 because you don't know login information for... - Similar Threads - unable unlink Microsoft

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  9. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  10. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...: Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account) I have just noticed it and I tried to unlink it, but...