Unable to unlink activision account from new COD MW game

Discus and support Unable to unlink activision account from new COD MW game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was hoping someone could help me. I just purchased a brand new XBOX and COD MW game and someone it got tied to my sons email address and I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlfredoVera1, Jan 22, 2020.

1. AlfredoVera1
    AlfredoVera1 Guest

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me. I just purchased a brand new XBOX and COD MW game and someone it got tied to my sons email address and I am unable to unlink it so I can link it to mine. It tells me to go to 'callofduty.com/unlink' to unlink
    but It wont let me. It tells me to contact support. What do I have to do?

:)

AlfredoVera1, Jan 22, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Because Activision are the only ones who can do this, as the connection is on their servers
  3. MichaelMathous Win User

Why do you think they are asking questions? Its because support doesnt help at all
  4. Masterpai559 Win User

ive tried and the only thing the website says to do is to edit your link and unlink on the website but you can not its greyed out and says error
  5. blueamcat Win User

6. Farscape247 Win User

Delete online game from xbox account

once an account is linked to the activision cod account it cannot be changed for 12 months, you can only unlink via your cod account over at activision as microsoft have no access and cannot even see this info.

activision made the account changes lock in for 12 months each time to stop abuse of the system.

once the 12 months has passed then you can unlink the xbox account from the cod account, activision support will not override this lockout period either, there is absolutely nothing microsoft can do in regards to the cod account linking.
Thema:

1. Unable to unlink activision account from new COD MW game - Similar Threads - Unable unlink activision

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  5. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  6. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  7. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  8. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  9. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  10. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...: Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account) I have just noticed it and I tried to unlink it, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant unlink a banned xbox account from activision account

2. xbox account banned and Cant unlink from call of duty account