Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on...

Discus and support Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After playing "Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice" two days ago I uninstalled the game from the Xbox app but I noticed the space on my SSD didn't change. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DingoKis, Jun 20, 2020.

1. DingoKis
    DingoKis Guest

Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on...

After playing "Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice" two days ago I uninstalled the game from the Xbox app but I noticed the space on my SSD didn't change. I tried going back to make sure the game was uninstalled, it didn't appear on the Xbox app list and neither
    from Windows Settings Programs. I tried what a Reddit user having the same issue recommended, pressing download again on the game, the game shortly after became playable because it didn't need a download since it was already on the disk. Tried this time uninstalling
    from the Windows Control Panel but same thing happened, the game disappeared from the list but the space was still taken in the SSD. I then followed other suggestions from people having this issue and looked in the Windows Apps hidden folder, the entire "Hellblade
    Senua's Sacrifice" was still there the whole size (22GB if I remember correctly) of the game took up space. This folder is unaccessible even while system Administrator so I didn't even trying to removing something manually because I was afraid of messing up.
    In the end I reinstalled Windows from scratch, not only because of the game but also because I wanted to start from scratch with the new 2004 update. Today I stumbled across another post on Reddit describing the same issue: when uninstalling games disappear
    from Windows program list but won't uninstall, they still take up all the space and can't be removed manually because of the directory's security. I also double checked for "delivery optimisation" and it's always been disabled so it's not the reason why the
    space on disk is still occupied. Maybe it's the new 2004 update which messed up installation or maybe an update for Game Pass. Whichever is the case this is a serious problem, in my case I have just a SSD with only 500GB in my computer, this time I was playing
    "Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice" which is only 22GB but what if I fail to uninstall Gears Of War 4 which is 118GB and could seriously compromise my PC taking up all that space? A fix is urgently required, this is a very serious bug and very dangerous since it
    could compromise badly someone's computer utilization, especially for someone who works with animations or rendering which both need lots of storage space.

:)

DingoKis, Jun 20, 2020
  2. zCr1s Win User

Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on Windows 10

hello Dingokis, for such problems it is very recommended call xbox support
  3. Emanuele Artusi Win User

Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on Windows 10

4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

PC Xbox Game Pass - Metro Exodus not working

The only reports I've heard about games on pc game pass is unable to download the game, have you tried to uninstall and install again?
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Wathog code got deleted from my Account after Preorder cancel

Hey, xIx DanGer xIx! We're aware of some users unable to install the Warthog content after uninstalling the game. We have no information we can provide at this time, but we will update you once we know our next steps. Thanks for understanding!
  6. BrianDavion Win User

Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode

Having the same problem and resetting doesn't help. this is a SERIOUS bug with the xbox game pass program and needs to be resolved immediatly by your coders. this is theft
Thema:

1. Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on... - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall Game

2. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  3. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  4. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  5. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  6. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  7. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  8. Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107: After searching as far as possible on the internet about the error, I could not fix the problem with XBOX login on PC. I cannot launch any game I have installed. Please, help...
  9. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  10. Unable to refer.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to refer.: Unable to refer friends, says my account is not valid and I need to purchase a game pass which I already have. 7fd33c97-ee69-4c65-a05b-ed0fe70a2ff7