Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase

Discus and support Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, all. I have owned Minecraft for several years. I own the Microsoft 10 (bedrock) edition. I recently purchased a computer that is upgrades with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kristen_969, Dec 4, 2021.

  1. Kristen_969
    Kristen_969 Guest

    Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase


    Hello, all. I have owned Minecraft for several years. I own the Microsoft 10 (bedrock) edition. I recently purchased a computer that is upgrades with Windows 11. When I log into my Xbox account on my new computer, it only shows two game, which are my new downloads to my new computer. When I log in on another laptop, I am able to see all of my games and play them. I am signed into the same account on both devices. For some reason, it does not show up in my new library, and I am unable to get it from the Microsoft Store unless I purchase it again for $30. I am trying to avoid this.

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    Thanks in advance!

    :)
     
    Kristen_969, Dec 4, 2021
    #1
  2. Kristen_969 Win User

    Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase

    In the history, it tells me that I purchased it. When I clicked on it, it said for Xbox one or some other Xbox. That’s fine, but I have a copy on my laptop that is not on the Xbox through the same Microsoft account. I can play fine on my laptop, but it won’t show up on my pc. Sorry for the issues. 🤦🏽‍♀️
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase

    Oh, on your order history please click the game icon for Minecraft game, once you're on the product page, kindly scroll down and then you'll see "Available On", if you will see "Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S" it may mean that it's for Xbox version.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase

    I apologize but if we can't locate the order history for Minecraft for Windows 10 you may need to re-purchase it.

    Also, on your laptop please check as it can be the Minecraft Java Edition.

    You don't have to apologize. I am happy to help.
  5. Kristen_969 Win User

    Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase

    I double checked, and I’m on the same account with same username, password, and gamer tag. My friends are the same. It shows up in my order history, but it won’t let me play it. It says it only works on an Xbox console, which I know it isn’t right since I have it on my laptop.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase

    Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then check if you can find the order history for the games. If you were able to see it kindly make sure that it's the account signed in. If not, please check other possible Microsoft account.
Thema:

Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase

Loading...
  1. Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase - Similar Threads - Unable Transfer Minecraft

  2. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI: When I go to settings > power > turn off or restart, I press A on the option but nothing happens. I go to Power on the guide, restart console, the "what do you want to do?" window closes and the...
  4. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  5. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  6. Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub: On my Xbox inside hub I only see options for beta, delta, omega with no alpha option to join. Anyone else have this issue as well? submitted by /u/KingDrakkonSnake [link] [comments]
  7. Is there anyway to submit a report when unable to submit a report through the Xbox menu?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to submit a report when unable to submit a report through the Xbox menu?: I am having a lot of issues on the alpha skip ahead preview for the last several updates. Mainly, the inability to play games or apps. I can’t even load the settings or power options. Because I...
  8. Can i get a refund on my java edition minecraft when i was unable to transfer the account...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can i get a refund on my java edition minecraft when i was unable to transfer the account...: I would love to contact Microsoft directly but I'm unable to. I am wanting to get back into Minecraft but can't since I don't have access to my java edition. pretty **** that i have to pay for the...
  9. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  10. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...