Unable to Switch Account on Xbox game pass app, console companion and forza horizon 4

Discus and support Unable to Switch Account on Xbox game pass app, console companion and forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I open, xbox game pass app, console companion or forza it signs me into the wrong account and if I log out and log back in the switch account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Startrack06, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Startrack06
    Startrack06 Guest

Unable to Switch Account on Xbox game pass app, console companion and forza horizon 4

Everytime I open, xbox game pass app, console companion or forza it signs me into the wrong account and if I log out and log back in the switch account button appears but when I click it, nothing happens.

:)

Startrack06, Nov 7, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

환불 (Refund)

Hello fellow gamer,

Are you logged in on the Xbox console or the Xbox companion app before launching the game? If so you may need to create a Forza account. Here is a

FAQ on Forza horizon 4
    you can look over for additional help. If you still want a refund follow the guide Erick provided for the refund.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox game pass Forza Horizon 4

Hello Donovan,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Have you attempted using the console companion app instead of the Beta app? Forza horizon 4 is a Play anywhere title, so with the
    Xbox gamepass that you have you should be able to install it and use the Console companion app tp launch the game.

Aside from that, if you would like to continue using the Beta app for this game then I recommend uninstalling the beta app and then re-installing it.

You can also receive support from the
    Forza Horizon 4 forums.

Hope this helps!
  4. SirTobiGoodboy Win User

Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

Is there anyway to use LFG in the game bar? I mostly used the companion app for the LFG function for Forza Horizon 4.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Play Forza Horizon 4 in PC

Forza Horizon 4 is available on both Game Pass for Consoles, and Game Pass for PC. As far as I'm aware, the game is also Xbox Play Anywhere, so even if you get Game Pass for Consoles, Forza Horizon 4 should still work on the PC.

Either version of Game Pass should be fine, but I'd recommend getting Game Pass for PC just to make sure.
  6. kRevali Win User

Family game sharing

Simply login into yout PC with the account that you bought the game with or have Game pass actuve, then open the app Microsoft Store and look for the game and install it, in this case Forza 4 (please note Forza Horizon 4 is a play anywhere title, if you
    mean Forza Motorsport 4, it was never released for PC).
Thema:

1. Unable to Switch Account on Xbox game pass app, console companion and forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Unable Switch Account

2. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  5. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  6. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  8. I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...: Before my spring break, my connection worked beautifully with little to no issues in my college dorm room. When I took my Xbox X back home for spring break it worked there to with little to no...
  9. Unable to switch account through xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to switch account through xbox app: I am unable to switch accounts. I have 2 accounts on my PC, my main email which is alt gaming and my alt email which is main gaming. The Xbox app will only allow me to sign in to my alt gaming as...
  10. Why am I unable to join minecraft nintendo switch world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to join minecraft nintendo switch world: Hello, I am trying to join my sister's minecraft world she plays on switch and I play on xbox she can join my world but I can't join her world I have tried restarting my xbox doing a power cycle...