Unable to subscribe or play Minecraft realms

Discus and support Unable to subscribe or play Minecraft realms in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to subscribe to and then allow my child’s account to play minecraft realms. He used to be able to do this and now can’t. I have been into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Doug1970, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Doug1970
    Doug1970 Guest

I am trying to subscribe to and then allow my child’s account to play minecraft realms. He used to be able to do this and now can’t. I have been into settings and ensured that he can create and join clubs and can join multiplayer games. His settings also allow him to communicate with friends in games. These all seem to be correct to allow him to play minecraft realms but he still can’t and the pop message from Microsoft to say look at his settings still keeps appearing. This has been going on for a few weeks. Any ideas how to fix it?

:)

Doug1970, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly validate if these settings are all set to "allow" as well by signing in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

[​IMG]
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
  4. RubyBrown4 Win User

Playing Roblox Brookhaven on Xbox series s

Thank you. I have another query..... When playing minecraft does she have to subscribe to Realms Plus to be able to dig and build in a world....
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to a buddy in Minecraft. Its possible that you're unable to connect with your other friend due to a NAT type issue on their end, since you've successfully
    been able to connect with others on your end. However, you did say that there are already 4 others in there with you and with Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you'd be limited to playing with 4 others online (or locally) unless you are subscribers of Minecraft
    Realms (this allows up to 10).

For a bit more info regarding that, I recommend the following articles:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft RealmsMinecraft

I hope that this helps out!
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Unable to subscribe or play Minecraft realms - Similar Threads - Unable subscribe play

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  6. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  7. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  8. Unable to place order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to place order: For the past few days I've been trying to order a custom controller through the design lab everytime I check out it keeps saying Unable to place order I made the controller using the favorite...
  9. unable to launch java

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to launch java: i just downloaded minecraft java edition on my laptop (windows 11) and have run into an issue launching the game. when in try to launch the game i am given this message Unable to locate the Java...
  10. Solitaire Premium Edition, i subscribe to this and am unable to play as of two days ago....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Premium Edition, i subscribe to this and am unable to play as of two days ago....: Solitaire Premium Edition, i subscribe to this and am unable to play as of two days ago. My subscription is paid up. What is the solution???? 6d83f4eb-9f73-4a71-8982-ce6d34b9ae04