Unable to submit case review on communication ban

Discus and support Unable to submit case review on communication ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received a communication ban on 10/10/2017. There is no option to submit a case review. I have contacted support to ask when the ban will end and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PENDLESTONK, Oct 28, 2017.

1. PENDLESTONK
    PENDLESTONK Guest

I received a communication ban on 10/10/2017. There is no option to submit a case review.

I have contacted support to ask when the ban will end and they've emailed me saying 21/01/2018.

How do I find out why my communication ban is for such a long time? I always thought the bans were either 1, 7 or 14 days??

Can anyone help please.

:)

PENDLESTONK, Oct 28, 2017
  2. Communication ban, unable to appeal

So I have a communication ban until the 29th and I have no idea why I got this ban. My account is marked as an adult but I am unable to submit a case review. Can someone please help me so I can submit a case review, thanks.

Nathan Nii Sama, Oct 28, 2017
  3. Neonatron
    Neonatron Guest
    6 years ago I received a suspension

I'm currently unable to submit a case review because the account was banned 6 years ago, so long ago there was no way to make a case review and I am unable to submit one now because the ban was given so long ago and the case review system I assume was
    implemented recently. Is there any way this could be forwarded to the Enforcement Team?

Neonatron, Oct 28, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Sometimes people don't qualify for case reviews depending on the individual case.

5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Oct 28, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    They now issue 100 day suspensions for multiple violations of the ToU/CoC.

These do not show on the enforcement site & can not be appealed.

Be aware that if you are thinking of using a secondary account to avoid the suspension on your main account then that is also a violation of the code of conduct & could result in a console privilege suspension.

Daft Badger, Oct 28, 2017
  7. PENDLESTONK
    PENDLESTONK Guest
    so basically the ban is for 100 days. I never even received an email.

8. PENDLESTONK
    PENDLESTONK Guest

does that mean my sons can't use my console on their own profiles/accounts?

9. PENDLESTONK
    PENDLESTONK Guest
    10/10/2017 until 21/01/2018 is 103 days?

PENDLESTONK, Nov 1, 2018
  10. PENDLESTONK Win User

Be aware that if you are thinking of using a secondary account to avoid the suspension on your main account then that is also a violation of the code of conduct & could result in a console privilege suspension.
    10/10/2017 until 21/01/2018 is 103 days?
  11. PENDLESTONK Win User

so basically the ban is for 100 days. I never even received an email.
  12. PENDLESTONK Win User

does that mean my sons can't use my console on their own profiles/accounts?
  13. Daft Badger Win User

14. OK Fowl Win User

Thema:

1. Unable to submit case review on communication ban - Similar Threads - Unable submit case

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  9. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Submit Service Repair Request: I have tried multiple times but cannot get past the take your console to 'Walk-in service center'. Tried removing cache, history, cookies but nothing helps me to get past that screen....
  10. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Submit Service Repair Request: I have tried multiple times to submit a service request for my Xbox Series X but after clicking: I have read and accept the information provided button and then next on the select a shipping...