Unable To Submit A Ban Appeal

Discus and support Unable To Submit A Ban Appeal in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Two days ago my xbox account was permanently banned while I was playing and I received an email from microsoft notifying me of enforcement taking place... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Woofngton, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Woofngton
    Woofngton Guest

Two days ago my xbox account was permanently banned while I was playing and I received an email from microsoft notifying me of enforcement taking place on my account. I went online to check the enforcement status and it told me the ban was indefinite and it was due to my gamerpic. Personally, I don't believe my gamerpic was worthy of a straight up permanent suspension so I tried to submit an appeal. Unfortunately, the system for some reason just would not submit my appeal no matter what even though it qualifies as eligible for one. I waited a day and went to try again, but instead of showing me my enforcement history, in its place is a red text bar that reads, "Sorry, we can't get notifications right now. Try again later." It has been like this for about a day and it is preventing me from appealing my suspension(screenshot below). I made this account about 2 and a half years ago and have spent nearly 2 grand on it, I would really appreciate getting some help on how to submit a case review since I am currently unable to do so.

Unable To Submit A Ban Appeal [​IMG]

:)

Woofngton, Jan 27, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties submitting an appeal. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Use a different browser like Microsoft Edge or Chrome

Clear your browser data, cache and cookies.

Use In-private or incognito mode

Or you may use the link below

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

Looking forward for you next reply.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Unable to Submit a Ban Appeal After Being Banned Unfairly

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ᑎOᗴ, you mention in your description that the ban was permanent, if you received a ban of this kind unfortunately it will not be possible to make an appeal.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  5. Smwutches Win User

My sons account wrongly received permanent suspension

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and they do not use the forums. Submitting an appeal is the only way to contact them. If an appeal was already submitted and they denied it, there is nothing else that can be done.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I just got my xbox account permanelty banned and I have never done anything wrong, but they denied my appeal. What else can I do to get it back?

Submitting an appeal is the only possible way to have a ban lifted. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
Thema:

1. Unable To Submit A Ban Appeal - Similar Threads - Unable Submit Ban

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  6. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  7. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  8. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  9. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Submit Service Repair Request: I have tried multiple times but cannot get past the take your console to 'Walk-in service center'. Tried removing cache, history, cookies but nothing helps me to get past that screen....
  10. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Submit Service Repair Request: I have tried multiple times to submit a service request for my Xbox Series X but after clicking: I have read and accept the information provided button and then next on the select a shipping...