Unable to sign into xbox app on my android 13 tablet and phone , but I can on my old...

Discus and support Unable to sign into xbox app on my android 13 tablet and phone , but I can on my old... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Unable to sign into xbox app on my android 13 tablet and phone , but I can on my old android 10 phone 656fa7b2-c910-4502-abb4-257327d9e1e2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by john donnellan, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Unable to sign into xbox app on my android 13 tablet and phone , but I can on my old...

Unable to sign into xbox app on my android 13 tablet and phone , but I can on my old android 10 phone

:)

john donnellan, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Unable to sign into xbox app on my android 13 tablet and phone , but I can on my old android 10 phone

Hi John!

What exactly is the error message you're getting there?

Please also confirm if you can sign in your account just fine on https://account.microsoft.com/ website.
  3. jowsley1829 Win User

smartglass

It took forever just to get the Xbox Live app for Android. During E3, they said that it's coming for Android, which it the ENTIRE reason I signed up for the BETA. so, I hope they release it for Android soon. I have a Android phone and tablet. Would love
    to test this stuff out.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

You can also sign up for the beta if you own an Android phone or tablet.
  5. Norad IV Win User

Dead Rising 3 SmartGlass app

Thanks for the answer. But I would like to know: How old of a phone can handle the app? Dead Rising 3 released on 22/NOV/13 and the latest phone after that would be the Nokia Lumina 525 codename "Glee": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Lumia I
    just wonder why I can't buy through any other means (MS Store app in android, Xbox One, or Win 10 PC MS Store) besides the phone method... The only other thing to add would be: Does the phone need service with a carrier or can just act as a tablet for this
    game?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Using a word processor

Even a mobile phone with either iOS or Android. I use an android device and have the MS Office apps on my phone. Have used Word on the fly, so deffo an option to add to the list :)
    Absolutely, although I've found them difficult to work with on the phone.

My Samsung S8 phone and my Galaxy Tab 4 running android have a feature called DEX. I plug the phone or tablet into a mini docking station with HDMI and my phone or tablet go into a PC like desktop mode on my TV with full mouse and keyboard support. Something
    you can't do on an iPhone or iPad though.
Thema:

Unable to sign into xbox app on my android 13 tablet and phone , but I can on my old...

1. Unable to sign into xbox app on my android 13 tablet and phone , but I can on my old... - Similar Threads - Unable sign app

2. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  3. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  4. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  5. Unable to sign in using other devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in using other devices: Hi. I’m doing these steps: 1. On Xbox I click on add account 2. I go to other devices 3. I open microsoft.com/link in one of my devices and enter the code that appears on the screen 4. I log...
  6. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  7. Unable to sign into the Xbox App on windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into the Xbox App on windows 11: I had an issue with the xbox app not opening after an update the other day. I uninstalled and reinstalled and got the app to download. however now i cannot sign in. The screen flashed black for a...
  8. Unable to sign in to xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to xbox app: Hey Everybody I tried signing into my xbox app after getting game pass, and the login modal pops up for like a split second then disappears. I have tried resetting it, terminating it, restarting...
  9. Unable to sign into the Xbox app on PC Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into the Xbox app on PC Windows 10: When I try to sign into the Xbox app on my PC (windows 10) the screen turns black and then resets to the home page. When I try to access the Microsoft store I get an error screen that says page...
  10. Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc: I tried signing into my account this morning and whenever i sign out of my brothers and click sign in it doesn't give me the option to choose a account but just signs straight into my brothers...