Unable to sign into my gamer profile

Discus and support Unable to sign into my gamer profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for some reason lately when I turn my xbox 360 on and go to sign into my gamer profile, it literally just sits there at the sign in screen with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xsunflowerchild, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Unable to sign into my gamer profile

So for some reason lately when I turn my xbox 360 on and go to sign into my gamer profile, it literally just sits there at the sign in screen with the spinning circle forever and never actually signs in. I tried skipping signing in right when turning the
    console on and trying to sign in from the secondary screen and it did the exact same thing. I have literally been sitting here for over 30 minutes staring at the same screen, unable to actually sign in or back out. I end up having to turn the xbox off to get
    out of the screen at all. So I can turn the device on, but can't play my games because I can't sign into my profile. PLEASE HELP ME I JUST WANT TO PLAY PAYDAY 2

:)

xsunflowerchild, Jun 28, 2016
  2. ConvexSMUDGE
    ConvexSMUDGE Guest
    whenever i load a game it immediately disconnects me from xbox live.

whats more, i can't even sign into a profile. i will test my network, it will connect to xbox live, then i will try and sign into my Live profile and it will say "unable to connect to xbox live"

ConvexSMUDGE, Jun 28, 2016
  3. ZedzUndead
    ZedzUndead Guest
    i wonder if twitch is causing the sign in error

I agree as well. I was able to sign into xbox one this morning, then I thought I'd try the twitch broadcast feature. Moment I activated my twitch profile to xbox I was unable to sign back into my xbox one profile.

ZedzUndead, Jun 28, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Try these steps:

1 – Restart your console.

2 – Check for loose cables.

3 – Plug out all the cables, and plug them back in.

4 – Detach your external drive carefully, and place it back in

If none of these steps help you that's a hardware issue and you should send your console for repairs:

support.xbox.com/.../getting-your-product-serviced

M3tal Daz3, Jun 28, 2016
  5. Thanks for your help, I have tried all of those expect detaching the external hard drive as my console has only an internal hard drive. My console still turns on and I'm able to access the home screen and everything, I just can't sign into my profile. Could
    that really be a hardware issue?

xsunflowerchild, Jun 28, 2016
  6. Hey Sunflowerchild,

Delete your system Cache
    To clear the system cache. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will
    be cleared for all storage devices.)

Test your Xbox Live connection

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, then select Settings, select System Settings, and select Network Settings.
    2. Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.
    3. Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
    Note If you are prompted to update your console software, select Yes.

Keep us updated.

If there is an error message at all that eventually displays you can check the list here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/unable-to-connect-solution or
    try to describe anything else you think would help.

Brutal At This, Jun 28, 2016
  7. Oh my god thank you so much, I cleared my storage cache and tried to sign in again and it actually worked! Seriously thank you so much you have no idea, you just made my night.

xsunflowerchild, Oct 31, 2018
  8. xsunflowerchild Win User

Oh my god thank you so much, I cleared my storage cache and tried to sign in again and it actually worked! Seriously thank you so much you have no idea, you just made my night.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try these steps:

1 – Restart your console.

2 – Check for loose cables.

3 – Plug out all the cables, and plug them back in.

4 – Detach your external drive carefully, and place it back in

If none of these steps help you that's a hardware issue and you should send your console for repairs:

support.xbox.com/.../getting-your-product-serviced
  10. Brutal At This Win User

Hey Sunflowerchild,

Delete your system Cache
    To clear the system cache. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will
    be cleared for all storage devices.)

Test your Xbox Live connection

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, then select Settings, select System Settings, and select Network Settings.
    2. Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.
    3. Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
    Note If you are prompted to update your console software, select Yes.

Keep us updated.

If there is an error message at all that eventually displays you can check the list here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/unable-to-connect-solution or
    try to describe anything else you think would help.
  11. xsunflowerchild Win User

Thanks for your help, I have tried all of those expect detaching the external hard drive as my console has only an internal hard drive. My console still turns on and I'm able to access the home screen and everything, I just can't sign into my profile. Could
    that really be a hardware issue?
  12. Blinckx Win User

Games for Gold: Assassin's Creed II

In a new twist ... I'm still unable to download Assassin's Creed II despite every step above. In the latest bug ... since I've downloaded my gamer profile, the console now deletes my gamer profile from the social, and everytime i've need to 'update' a game,
    it logs me out, wipes my profile, then says my network connections aren't working, breaks off updates, returns to the non-Gold-member start screen, where I've got to re-download my gamer profile to get signed in again? What the hell is going on?
Thema:

1. Unable to sign into my gamer profile - Similar Threads - Unable sign gamer

2. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  3. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  4. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  5. Unable to sign in using other devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in using other devices: Hi. I’m doing these steps: 1. On Xbox I click on add account 2. I go to other devices 3. I open microsoft.com/link in one of my devices and enter the code that appears on the screen 4. I log...
  6. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  7. Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live: Set up new xbox and downloaded fortnite. Put the code in when prompted but then we had to delete it because we wanted to use his old epic account from his Nintendo switch. I'm not sure if his new...
  8. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.: I have already tried the "recovery" form online and have been denied twice. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. I need a security code but I do not have...
  9. Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!: Whenever I try to sign into my Xbox account via the main website. I always seem to run in the same issue. The Xbox icon loads as it usually does, but then it seems to divert back to the main page...
  10. I am unable to sign into the correct Xbox account on my gaming laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to sign into the correct Xbox account on my gaming laptop: Hi Microsoft Support, I am unable to sign into the correct xbox account on my gaming laptop. I've only ever played on console, but finally bought a gaming laptop. I opened the xbox app and the...