Unable to sign into a Microsoft account

Discus and support Unable to sign into a Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having trouble with signing into a Microsoft account on my Toshiba satelite but whenever I try it just keep's repeating the same thing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh.V, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Josh.V
    Josh.V Guest

I have been having trouble with signing into a Microsoft account on my Toshiba satelite but whenever I try it just keep's repeating the same thing 'This service isn't available right now---please try again later.' I am hoping for someone to read this and give me a solution.

:)

Josh.V, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Your internet device is blocking your connection to the servers.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

I remain at your disposal for any further questions.
  4. Josh.V Win User

I'm trying to check for windows updates on my toshiba computer but whenever I do it keeps saying 'There was a problem checking for updates.' the wifi is connected but I don't know what the problem really is?
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Josh, this is usually a network error. You can try to connect your TV to a hotspot created from your cell phone network and check if that way the login is released.

If it still doesn't work, it could be something on your TV, but unfortunately we don't have a procedure for that, requiring the activation of the TV manufacturer.

I'm waiting for new doubts
  6. BrianWheat Win User

unable to sign into Microsoft Store

Restarted PC

Network Connection OK

Cleared Cache and Cookies on Internet Browser.

Tried Firefox. Signing on Microsoft Account. OK, Signed in Microsoft Store. Blank Screen, Clicked Search, no response.

Tried Edge. Unable to sign on, all I get is waiting response.

Tried Crome. Signing on Microsoft Account. OK. Microsoft Store, same trouble as Firefox.

Able to sign on to my Microsoft Account with my ANDROID mobile, Managed to download and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

The trouble seems to be with my PC.

I have no trouble with other websites.
Thema:

1. Unable to sign into a Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  3. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  4. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  5. Unable to sign in using other devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in using other devices: Hi. I’m doing these steps: 1. On Xbox I click on add account 2. I go to other devices 3. I open microsoft.com/link in one of my devices and enter the code that appears on the screen 4. I log...
  6. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  7. Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live: Set up new xbox and downloaded fortnite. Put the code in when prompted but then we had to delete it because we wanted to use his old epic account from his Nintendo switch. I'm not sure if his new...
  8. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.: I have already tried the "recovery" form online and have been denied twice. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. I need a security code but I do not have...
  9. Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!: Whenever I try to sign into my Xbox account via the main website. I always seem to run in the same issue. The Xbox icon loads as it usually does, but then it seems to divert back to the main page...
  10. Unable to sign-in to through Microsoft on minecraft.net. It just redirects to the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign-in to through Microsoft on minecraft.net. It just redirects to the same...: 1. Try to sign-in with Microsoft. Page refreshes and tells me the period for Mojang account migration has expired, but I migrated over a year ago (2022-06-11). 2. I follow the instructions and...