Unable to sign in to Minecraft with my email

Discus and support Unable to sign in to Minecraft with my email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have been trying to sign in on my playstation Minecraft it says I have already connected an other Microsoft account to my playstation account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zylo-on-milo, Jul 1, 2022.

1. zylo-on-milo
    zylo-on-milo Guest

Hi,

I have been trying to sign in on my playstation Minecraft it says I have already connected an other Microsoft account to my playstation account which I am unaware of what that account is, and when I try to go MC -> Settings -> Profile -> Clear Account Sign in Data absolutely nothing happens.

Thanks,

zylo.

:)

zylo-on-milo, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello Zylo

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Sorry for the situation, unfortunately microsoft cannot track which account is connected.

The binding system is always external, in this case, being a mojang system.

You will need to contact mojang and ask them to unlink your account.

Any other questions I am available.

All respects
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

If you have forgotten the email associated with your Minecraft account, there are several steps you can take to recover it. Here are some options:

1. Try to sign in using your username: If you remember your Minecraft username, you can try signing in using that instead of your email address. If you are able to sign in, you can update your email address in your account settings.

2. Check your email accounts: If you have multiple email accounts, check each one to see if you received an email from Mojang or Microsoft regarding your Minecraft account.

3. Contact Minecraft support: If you are unable to recover your account using the above methods, you can contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account by verifying your identity.

I hope this helps.
  4. ZackMiller4 Win User

Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.

Everything is set to allow. My worlds are still unable to sync. I signed into my Microsoft profile on minecraft and there is no option on the ps4 to sync my old worlds.
  5. Ninja the Click Win User

360 profile will not sign in, manual or auto.

This has not necessarily resolved my issue, and now after I looked at my recent activity it is showing an alias I'm not aware of with a very similar email to my sign-in email signing in like crazy while I've been unable to. Was I hacked?
  6. liam overton2 Win User

Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft)

I’ve tried all of this hence why I said my account is unable to be recovered. Is it possible for a minecraft account to be transferred even if the account cannot be signed into
Thema:

1. Unable to sign in to Minecraft with my email - Similar Threads - Unable sign Minecraft

2. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  3. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  4. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  5. Unable to sign in using other devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in using other devices: Hi. I’m doing these steps: 1. On Xbox I click on add account 2. I go to other devices 3. I open microsoft.com/link in one of my devices and enter the code that appears on the screen 4. I log...
  6. Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned: When I attempt to log into Minecraft (Bedrock edition) on PC, I get the following error (also attached as an image) **Failed to Login We could not sign you into your Microsoft account. Access to...
  7. Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account: Hello Microsoft community, I am encountering an issue while trying to sign into Minecraft. The problem stems from the fact that the account previously connected to my Minecraft game no longer...
  8. My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?: He set up a Minecraft account a few years ago on his PlayStation and is now attempting to access it again. He has forgotten his username and password. How can he get his details back?...
  9. Unable to sign into xbox live in Minecraft Windows 10 and Game Bar, but able to sign into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into xbox live in Minecraft Windows 10 and Game Bar, but able to sign into...: I tried to sign into Minecraft on Windows 10 and I failed to sign into it using my xbox account. The error page shows "We couldn't sign you into xbox live", and the following message is "We can't...
  10. Xbox Live sign in doesn't work, unable to sign in to minecraft (error code: 0x89235107)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live sign in doesn't work, unable to sign in to minecraft (error code: 0x89235107): (I use windows 10) Every time I try and sign in with my microsoft account to access the contents beyond the minecraft launcher (where you can install minecraft), I am unable to sign into xbox live...