Unable to sign in to Minecraft PS4 version on my PS5

Discus and support Unable to sign in to Minecraft PS4 version on my PS5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to troubleshoot this issue on my own with no success. I have Minecraft PS4 version and I linked my account on my PS4 and was able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JordanC12, Dec 2, 2021.

1. JordanC12
    JordanC12 Guest

I've been trying to troubleshoot this issue on my own with no success. I have Minecraft PS4 version and I linked my account on my PS4 and was able to play just fine. I recently got a PS5 and am trying to play Minecraft PS4 version on it (given that there is no PS5 version yet), using the same PSN account I used for my Minecraft PS4 version. I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account that is connected to my PSN account. I keep getting a message saying that I have already signed in, which is false because my Minecraft PS4 version currently doesn't have an account linked to it on my PS5. I am thinking Microsoft is recognizing me being signed in on my PS4 with Minecraft PS4 version and that is what's triggering this message, but I don't understand why that would be because I am using the same game with the same PSN account with the same Microsoft account.

I've also just tried to sign in on another page and it doesn't work, it keeps loading for hours on end.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated! I just want to play Minecraft with my family and friends.

:)

JordanC12, Dec 2, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Jordan welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. As someone who has had this issue before I can tell you tjat only Mojang or Sony can help with this problem! I think Mojang support is faster than PlayStation so I suggest contacting them!

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Do not worry! Let's hope they answer quickly!
  4. JordanC12 Win User

Thank you for your guidance! I was really lost on who I should speak to given that there are so many parties involved.
  5. Nathan Kolstad Win User

Minecraft PS4: Microsoft Account Sign In Issue

I have signed into Microsoft but Minecraft still is telling me to sign in

Don’t use tech works explain it like your talking to an old man on the phone cause i have been at this for 3 hours now and Minecraft is still telling me to sign in but all my other ps4 and ps5 friends have no trouble
  6. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
Thema:

1. Unable to sign in to Minecraft PS4 version on my PS5 - Similar Threads - Unable sign Minecraft

2. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  3. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  4. Unable to sign in using other devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in using other devices: Hi. I’m doing these steps: 1. On Xbox I click on add account 2. I go to other devices 3. I open microsoft.com/link in one of my devices and enter the code that appears on the screen 4. I log...
  5. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  6. Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned: When I attempt to log into Minecraft (Bedrock edition) on PC, I get the following error (also attached as an image) **Failed to Login We could not sign you into your Microsoft account. Access to...
  7. Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account: Hello Microsoft community, I am encountering an issue while trying to sign into Minecraft. The problem stems from the fact that the account previously connected to my Minecraft game no longer...
  8. My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?: He set up a Minecraft account a few years ago on his PlayStation and is now attempting to access it again. He has forgotten his username and password. How can he get his details back?...
  9. Unable to sign into xbox live in Minecraft Windows 10 and Game Bar, but able to sign into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into xbox live in Minecraft Windows 10 and Game Bar, but able to sign into...: I tried to sign into Minecraft on Windows 10 and I failed to sign into it using my xbox account. The error page shows "We couldn't sign you into xbox live", and the following message is "We can't...
  10. Xbox Live sign in doesn't work, unable to sign in to minecraft (error code: 0x89235107)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live sign in doesn't work, unable to sign in to minecraft (error code: 0x89235107): (I use windows 10) Every time I try and sign in with my microsoft account to access the contents beyond the minecraft launcher (where you can install minecraft), I am unable to sign into xbox live...