Unable to sign in to account linked to gamepass subscription

Discus and support Unable to sign in to account linked to gamepass subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently signed up for the 3 months for $1 gamepass deal on PC to get some cheap games to play with some friends. For reference, I don't use Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Wight_300, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Wight_300
    Wight_300 Guest

I recently signed up for the 3 months for $1 gamepass deal on PC to get some cheap games to play with some friends. For reference, I don't use Xbox services at all so I made a throwaway account for the sole purpose of getting the three months, with which at the end I'd have canceled before I was charged the full amount.

Recently opened the Xbox program to see that there had been an unclear issue with the account that I'd made to get the gamepass and could no longer sign in. I can't remember the password, and trying to reset it just leads me to the account recovery process which fails everytime I've tried so far. Not only that, but I can't seem to find a way to get in contact with a live Microsoft representative about this issue, the support website takes me to useless bot, and the phone support is just the same.

If I delete the account will that cancel my subscription too? Honestly at a loss of what to do, certainly don't want to pay for something I'll rarely (if ever) use in the future.

:)

Wight_300, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Wight_300 Win User

I've tried the solutions you have provided but they're as about as helpful as the ones the automated systems have provided me.

I've requested a live chat through the virtual agent, to which it says it "Needs more info to continue" and asks me to sign in. As I've stated, that is the crux of the issue. The "call me back" option says that it's closed and provides me times that the support services operate within, but no phone numbers with which to actually call. Like I've said, the support numbers I had found don't have an option for a person-to-person interaction, and redirect me back to the support website.

All I want at this point is for the account to be deleted and be done with this wild goose chase.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I would highly recommend contacting the support through: Contact us | Xbox Support

If you encounter any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, I recommend visiting Microsoft support.

Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list.

Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

It is possible to share Gamepass on PC. I will play Sea or Thieves or Forza on my PC using my Gamepass subscription while my kid plays on my home xbox using his account.

He essentially uses my Gamepass subscription on my Home Xbox while signed into his own account. I use my account on the PC and we play together.

It's a common thing many families do.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

xboxgamepass

Hello WhyChiken,

Since you have Gamepass ultimate, that means you already have access to Xbox live gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC. To utilize the PC subscription, you just need to be signed into the same Microsoft account that owns the ultimate subscription.
    Use the Xbox Beta app to get started.

For more information, check out the
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate FAQ
Thema:

1. Unable to sign in to account linked to gamepass subscription - Similar Threads - Unable sign account

2. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  3. Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live: Set up new xbox and downloaded fortnite. Put the code in when prompted but then we had to delete it because we wanted to use his old epic account from his Nintendo switch. I'm not sure if his new...
  4. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.: I have already tried the "recovery" form online and have been denied twice. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. I need a security code but I do not have...
  5. Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!: Whenever I try to sign into my Xbox account via the main website. I always seem to run in the same issue. The Xbox icon loads as it usually does, but then it seems to divert back to the main page...
  6. I am unable to sign into the correct Xbox account on my gaming laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to sign into the correct Xbox account on my gaming laptop: Hi Microsoft Support, I am unable to sign into the correct xbox account on my gaming laptop. I've only ever played on console, but finally bought a gaming laptop. I opened the xbox app and the...
  7. Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account: Hi, I pay £28.99 a month for my Xbox on a 2 year plan and it comes with Ultimate Pass. I'm unable to sign in because I my son kept putting the password in wrong and he has locked all of my...
  8. Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account: Hello Microsoft community, I am encountering an issue while trying to sign into Minecraft. The problem stems from the fact that the account previously connected to my Minecraft game no longer...
  9. My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?: He set up a Minecraft account a few years ago on his PlayStation and is now attempting to access it again. He has forgotten his username and password. How can he get his details back?...
  10. I am unable to sign into account on xbox 360 games, playing from xbox series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to sign into account on xbox 360 games, playing from xbox series x: I am trying to play Black Ops 1, and I am unable to sign into my xbox account when it changes menu to xbox360. I cannot download my profile because when I put in my information that I know is...