Unable to sign in/download profile for backwards compatible 360 games

Discus and support Unable to sign in/download profile for backwards compatible 360 games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently made a new Xbox one account and wanted to play backwards compatible 360 games. Every time I try there is no option for me to sign on in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabriel Rodriguez2, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Unable to sign in/download profile for backwards compatible 360 games

Recently made a new Xbox one account and wanted to play backwards compatible 360 games. Every time I try there is no option for me to sign on in the Xbox 360 platform. Trying to download profile results in an error message saying that there is a problem with the credentials I use to sign in. I know the account info I put is correct and have no way to play any of my 360 games. Any fix here to create a profile for 360?

:)

Gabriel Rodriguez2, Oct 31, 2022
  2. TheProvost14 Win User

new XboxOne Account -> xbox 360 game doesn't accept my account

Hi EarlessFaun544,

You need to have your Xbox 360 profile downloaded on your Xbox One console while playing Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. You can try to delete and re-download it by trying these steps below:

*Launch the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Game

*While on the loading screen, press the Menu and View Button at the same time (Two small buttons at the center of the controller)

*Once you successfully pressed the two buttons, the Xbox 360 Guide Button should show up

*From there, you have an option to Delete or Download Your Profile

Try those steps, make sure that your profile is downloaded and signed in, then launch the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Game again.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

No profile on backwards compatible games, can't download one

When you load up your 360 Backwards compatible game and hit the start and select buttons to bring up the 360 guide instead of going to download profile and choosing that have your tried clicking the X button to sign in and signing in?
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Gabriel,

What’s the specific error code/message you receive when trying to download your Xbox 360 profile to your console? 801590A and 8015113 are some of the most common error account sign in error codes.

What console are you experiencing this issue on - Xbox One or Series X|S? Please specify the exact model.
  5. Smwutches Win User

xbox 360 transfer

Your profile information (gamerscore, avatar, etc.) will transfer, but the One is not backwards compatible. So you will be unable to play/use 360 games or saves.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

Sometimes when launching a backward compatible game on the Xbox One, it will launch without logging you into Xbox Live for the Xbox 360. Usually a redownload of your Xbox 360 profile will do the trick. Just launch a backward compatible game, bring up the
    guide by pressing both the menu & view button at the same time, then press X to sign in, and scroll down to download your profile again. Hopefully that will fix your issue.
Thema:

1. Unable to sign in/download profile for backwards compatible 360 games - Similar Threads - Unable sign download

2. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  3. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  4. Unable to sign in using other devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in using other devices: Hi. I’m doing these steps: 1. On Xbox I click on add account 2. I go to other devices 3. I open microsoft.com/link in one of my devices and enter the code that appears on the screen 4. I log...
  5. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  6. Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live: Set up new xbox and downloaded fortnite. Put the code in when prompted but then we had to delete it because we wanted to use his old epic account from his Nintendo switch. I'm not sure if his new...
  7. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.: I have already tried the "recovery" form online and have been denied twice. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. I need a security code but I do not have...
  8. Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!: Whenever I try to sign into my Xbox account via the main website. I always seem to run in the same issue. The Xbox icon loads as it usually does, but then it seems to divert back to the main page...
  9. I am unable to sign into the correct Xbox account on my gaming laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to sign into the correct Xbox account on my gaming laptop: Hi Microsoft Support, I am unable to sign into the correct xbox account on my gaming laptop. I've only ever played on console, but finally bought a gaming laptop. I opened the xbox app and the...
  10. Unable to sign into the Xbox App on windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into the Xbox App on windows 11: I had an issue with the xbox app not opening after an update the other day. I uninstalled and reinstalled and got the app to download. however now i cannot sign in. The screen flashed black for a...