Unable to share my own game clips

Discus and support Unable to share my own game clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i am unable to share any of my game clips i make, if i try and share it to my activity feed it says "Something went wrong sorry, we are unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dastardly Swede, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Unable to share my own game clips

Hi, i am unable to share any of my game clips i make, if i try and share it to my activity feed it says "Something went wrong

sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a while"

If i try and share it to someone via an Xbone message it says "sorry, that item cannot be shared"

I can share everybody else's videos to my activity feed or with messages, but not my own please help

I have checked all the settings that say share this or that, i have hard reset it several times, Ive even done a full factory reset,

:)

Dastardly Swede, Sep 19, 2014
  2. Uploading Game Captures

Hello!

I'm having difficulty uploading a clip from my game capture. When I go to upload I get the following prompt: "You are unable to share game clips". I've gone through and checked my privacy settings, and I'm cleared to share clips. Why can't I share my game
    captures?

SteveTanner_2112, Sep 19, 2014
  3. Qriole✔️
    Qriole✔️ Guest
    Unable to share game clips!!!

Same answer as everyone else... Doesn't work.

Qriole✔️, Sep 19, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

Habe you checked the game DVR settings? I think you must have saved the clip permanently before you are able to share it.

BobMcFly247, Sep 19, 2014
  5. Checked all DVR settings and privacy settings, clips i make are saved, but still unable to share.

I have now :

Hard Reset Xbox one

Factory reset Xbox one

Reset Router

Changed Xbox Live email address

Checked all settings

I've tried everything i just don't know what to do now :/

Here's what i get :

http://postimg.org/image/wz1ew5lvz/

http://postimg.org/image/6975vx2vh/

Dastardly Swede, Sep 20, 2014
  6. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    Is this happening at any game or just on a specific one?

Until now I must admit I have no clue what's going wrong there.

BobMcFly247, Sep 20, 2014
  7. unplug everything see what happens is the best answer i can give

MessiahBrowny, Sep 20, 2014
  8. Unable to share my own game clips

Thanks for the replies, yes it happens on every game, i downloaded a demo, recorded a 30 second clip, It took about an hour for the "share" option to become available on the clip?? and when i try and share it i get the same messages,

i also tried unplugging it all too. don't know whats up with it, guess ill never be able to share my game clips. Maybe an update one day will fix it for me, doesn't seem anybody has this issue but me

thanks anyways guys

Dastardly Swede, Sep 20, 2014
  9. Hey there, Dastardly Swede! First, I'm very sorry to see you are having this extremely unique issue. I haven't seen anyone else have this issue, so hopefully we can get you sorted out.

First, has this always been like this, or did it just start with a certain update? This can help us pin point where the issue lies.

Second, are you currently enrolled in our update preview program? We may need to get you over to those forums to see what is going on with the update preview itself.

And lastly, if you aren't in the preview program, can you try sharing your clips on a different console and network? This will help us eliminate your network and possibly your console as a cause.

Please post back and let me know! We'll work together to get you sorted out. Unable to share my own game clips :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 24, 2014
  10. welks au
    welks au Guest
    I'm having the exact same problem. It started about a week ago and Each time I try to share a clip to my activity feed I get the same error. At the same time my activity feed itself has disappeared from my dashboard. I can see what games my friends are playing,
    but no achievement updates or clips.

Have tried hard reset and disconnecting the power. Also tried changing region, power cycling my modem, even changing wired to wireless.

I can see my activity feed in the smart glass app, but am also unable to post clips or updates using that method.

welks au, Dec 30, 2014
  11. Hey there welks au!

Please go ahead and create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  12. welks au Win User

I'm having the exact same problem. It started about a week ago and Each time I try to share a clip to my activity feed I get the same error. At the same time my activity feed itself has disappeared from my dashboard. I can see what games my friends are playing,
    but no achievement updates or clips.

Have tried hard reset and disconnecting the power. Also tried changing region, power cycling my modem, even changing wired to wireless.

I can see my activity feed in the smart glass app, but am also unable to post clips or updates using that method.
  13. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Dastardly Swede! First, I'm very sorry to see you are having this extremely unique issue. I haven't seen anyone else have this issue, so hopefully we can get you sorted out.

First, has this always been like this, or did it just start with a certain update? This can help us pin point where the issue lies.

Second, are you currently enrolled in our update preview program? We may need to get you over to those forums to see what is going on with the update preview itself.

And lastly, if you aren't in the preview program, can you try sharing your clips on a different console and network? This will help us eliminate your network and possibly your console as a cause.

Please post back and let me know! We'll work together to get you sorted out. :)
  14. MessiahBrowny Win User

unplug everything see what happens is the best answer i can give
  15. BobMcFly247 Win User

Is this happening at any game or just on a specific one?

Until now I must admit I have no clue what's going wrong there.
  16. BobMcFly247 Win User

Habe you checked the game DVR settings? I think you must have saved the clip permanently before you are able to share it.
Thema:

1. Unable to share my own game clips - Similar Threads - Unable share own

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...