Unable to send Xbox clips downloaded from the Xbox App t

Discus and support Unable to send Xbox clips downloaded from the Xbox App t in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I was able to download and send clips just fine Friday morning, but Friday afternoon none of my messages with go through. This affects my iPad too... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MrX220, Jun 28, 2021.

1. MrX220
    MrX220 Guest

I was able to download and send clips just fine Friday morning, but Friday afternoon none of my messages with go through. This affects my iPad too which is only connected to WiFi. I contacted Apple who told me to contact Verizion who told me to contact Xbox who told me to wait a week and post on the forums. I have an IPhone 11, IPad mini 5, and Xbox series X

:)

MrX220, Jun 28, 2021
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Game clips

you can download the Xbox app from the windows store where you can get access to all your game captures then you can download them to your PC you can also send your clips to one drive from the Xbox then you can access one drive from your PC. A number of
    applications can help with editing clips, upload studio on the Xbox itself is pretty neat for what it is, myself i use windows movie maker.
  3. Josiah Wyatt Win User

Viewing and Downloading Xbox Clips on Computer

MOBLE APP Download It and save your clips on your phone send via discord gg

LAST DAY FOR ANYONE TRYING TO BACK UP CLIPS OLDER THAN 90 DAYS

Here are your REAL options, (it seems the Microsoft reps have no idea how to do their jobs) on how to do it, listed in order from worst to best for dramatic effect...

1. You can send your clips individually (via Xbox message) to another account you have access to. From your PC or phone, use the Xbox app to access the clip and screen record them. Obviously, this is not ideal as it will dramatically reduce quality. Also, for some reason, you can't watch clips full screen on the Xbox app on PC.

2. The only way (that I am aware of) to access your clips DIRECTLY, other than on an Xbox, is through the mobile Xbox app. If you can (some people can't), then download them from there and transfer them to your PC via a cable or the cloud (screen record if the download is unavailable).

3. You can upload your clips from your Xbox to OneDrive and download them on your PC. This is bad for several reasons, mainly because you are paying Microsoft for a feature they decided to take away from you. (I personaly have never tried this so I have no info on it).

4. If you have a way, such as an Elgato, to screen record directly from your Xbox, obviously, do that :)

5. You can access your clips and all screenshots up until March 2021, on the Gamer DVR website and mobile app. If you are having trouble loading some older clips, reload the website. I have several 5+ year-old clips that it said it was unable to load, but after refreshing the site, I can download them. Other Xbox clip and screenshot websites seem to have very random "cut-off" dates that don't allow older clips to be watched or downloaded. Gamer DVR has every single one of my clips I have ever uploaded to Xbox Live. If Gamer DVR cannot see your clips, it could be due to your Xbox Live security settings. You can also pay to download all clips aty one time as a zip file.

As far as clips you never uploaded to Xbox Live, do that, then proceed with these steps. Unfortunately, however, some clips are simply 'bugged out.' I have one specifically that cannot be uploaded to Xbox Live. I have tried several times over the past couple of years, and I can't.

I have not found a way to transfer clips directly from an Xbox to a USB.

It's such a shame Xbox has been removing all sorts of clip-related features over the past few years, going all the way back to when they removed the ability to upload custom clips in like 2019, to clips not being allowed to be uploaded to Xbox Live automatically, not being able to see your or other people's clips on Xbox profiles, not even being able to access clips on the PC Xbox app?!?, to there being a storage cap on clips, and now of course, not even being allowed to have clips older than 90 days!!!!

Some new suit they hired probably convinced the other execs that they could subtly remove these features over time to cut costs by using less server space.

I know to the average person this might not seem like a big deal, but in my opinion, this is a HUGE loss for gaming as a whole.

Thanks, Microsoft!
    Moble app!!!!
  4. Atherza Win User

edit xbox clips on xbox app on pc and upload it

Hey Bastian, I understand you. You want to create a game clip then download it onto your computer from the Xbox App, then trim it in the Xbox App right?

Have you checked if your clip storage is full?
  5. WoodsyGorgon79 Win User

Onedrive Unavailable

I tried downloading the OneDrive app from the xbox one store and if never downloaded. Obviously this is broken so you will not be able to upload clips using the Xbox studio. The ONLY way I have found to get clip and captures is to use the youtube app.
    As usual Xbox makes promises and fails to deliver.
  6. Rafael Tembo Win User

Xbox app clips

The xbox console companion app recently shutdown and I am unable to acess my game clips anymore unless i use my phone to downlaod then transfer to my computer I was wondering if there was anyway to access clips from computer
Thema:

1. Unable to send Xbox clips downloaded from the Xbox App t - Similar Threads - Unable send clips

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  4. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  5. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  6. Unable to send game invites

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send game invites: Hi there. Myself, partner and 2 children have been trying to play a game together. We are able to invite to a party and chat on it, but, we can’t send game invites? We’ve looked over the settings...
  7. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...: When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do 0d3b8b6a-7ae9-45c1-a1be-a3d0b4a27c2d
  8. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  9. Unable to send group request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send group request: Hey. For some reason whenever I try to send a request to join a group it says “unable to send request.” I have no ide how to fix this. I’ve tried everything. 2694b8f5-c305-43f8-bd3a-9a1191104eee
  10. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....