"Unable to send request" on Xbox LFG.

Discus and support "Unable to send request" on Xbox LFG. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey everyone, and thanks in advance :) Up until about 4 days ago LFG was working amazing for me, but I'm suddenly getting "Unable to send request" on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by D1pstick, Nov 1, 2022.

1. D1pstick
    D1pstick Guest

Hey everyone, and thanks in advance "Unable to send request" on Xbox LFG. :)

Up until about 4 days ago LFG was working amazing for me, but I'm suddenly getting "Unable to send request" on everything. I've tried resetting my router, using wifi AND cable, using my phone hotspot and my mates phone, tried neighbour's wifi, tried completely factory resetting my console. Also tried port forwarding and now have Open NAT and UPnP properly enabled. I have also checked that my account has no restrictions.
    There is zero issues matchmaking in games (I only play Destiny 2 PVE), and if I message the person who made the LFG they have no problem adding me.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

D1pstick, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi D1pstick,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern.

First try to follow on these steps:

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select Settings.
    - Select Network Settings.
    - Select Advanced Settings.
    - Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.
    - Select Clear.
    - Allow the console to restart when prompted.

If that doesn't help, then

• Go to Settings
    • Power & startup
    • Under Power Options
    • Highlight the Power mode,
    Then press the "A" button on the controller to toggle between instant-on and energy-saving mode.

Change DNS:

• Go to Settings
    • Network
    • Advanced settings
    • DNS settings
    • Manual.
    If the account having issues cannot make a LFG post on the Xbox and the Console Companion app then there may be some permission issues in the account's privacy settings. Sign in to the account on the console and go to Account settings. Select privacy and online safety, then Xbox Live privacy.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Doofusdatbio Win User

Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

So it didn’t work it keeps saying unable to send request and I tried to create a post and it said there was a problem posting my Lfg
  5. Georges C. Win User

Unable to send request message in LFG

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello OScar, you are playing on console or PC, when it says it failed to change dns is because it does not know which DNS put or did not find where it makes the change?

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Unable to send request

Have you been banned recently?
Thema:

1. "Unable to send request" on Xbox LFG. - Similar Threads - Unable send request

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  4. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  5. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  6. Unable to send game invites

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send game invites: Hi there. Myself, partner and 2 children have been trying to play a game together. We are able to invite to a party and chat on it, but, we can’t send game invites? We’ve looked over the settings...
  7. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...: When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do 0d3b8b6a-7ae9-45c1-a1be-a3d0b4a27c2d
  8. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  9. Unable to send group request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send group request: Hey. For some reason whenever I try to send a request to join a group it says “unable to send request.” I have no ide how to fix this. I’ve tried everything. 2694b8f5-c305-43f8-bd3a-9a1191104eee
  10. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....