Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage

Discus and support Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tuneless Claw, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage

I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though I always delete unneeded saves as I go. How do I save to the hard drive on my computer? Or how do I purchase
    more Cloud Storage?

***Modified the title from "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full"***

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Tuneless Claw, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Chips N iCe Win User

XBox 360 Slim Clean Disk Error

also you can save your game saves to xbox cloud storage if you have xbox live gold.

Set up cloud storage for saved games

To use cloud storage for your saved games, you need:

xbox live gold

A console connected to Xbox LIVE

514 megabytes (MB) of storage space on your console (local cache)

Step 1: Turn on Cloud Saved Games (for a console)

From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage, and then select Cloud Saved Games.

Select Enable Cloud Saved Games.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one x - my saved games have disappeared from “cloud saved games”. Any help appreciated

Hello Peter

Are you talking all save games, or just a few? As mentioned can try a power cycle. Also is your xbox live subscription active. If for some reason it ran out and unable to get, you will not have access to the cloud while it is not active. Here is a link going
    over
    cloud storage

To use cloud storage for your saved games, you need:

• An Xbox Live Gold subscription
    • A console connected to the Xbox Live service
    • 514 megabytes (MB) of storage space on your console (local cache)

Let us know how it going.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Is there a way to see what is saved on the Cloud? Xbox one

Hi NicoleBielby,

Unfortunately there is no access to the cloud saves as the account does the saving automatically when connected to the Xbox Live service.

"Saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to Xbox Live. You don't have to select cloud storage. If you sign in to a different Xbox One console, your saves are available from that console when you sign in with your Xbox profile.

So, technically you can't really access the cloud storage as it is automatically updated as long as you're connected to Xbox Live. So whichever game you want to save to the cloud is already saved and updated to your cloud. Your cloud storage is limited to
    how much storage your console has because the cloud storage grows as your game library grows. It's not necessarily a storage that adds to your console's storage. It's more like a vault that holds your saved games, so if something happens to the saved data
    on your Xbox, you can sync that same data back from the cloud in the event if you have to delete it locally from the hard drive.

Our article about
    Cloud Saved Games
    further details more information about cloud storage. I hope that helps!

" via XBF Diego M from Microsoft Team.
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

cloud saves and xbox gold to silver?

What happens if I no longer have Xbox LIVE Gold?

Xbox LIVE Cloud Saved Games is a feature exclusive to Xbox LIVE Gold members. To create your cloud storage and place files in the cloud storage you must be an Xbox LIVE Gold Member. If you no longer have an Xbox LIVE Gold membership, you will not be able
    to select Cloud Saved Games in a game. Your files are still stored on the cloud and can be moved out of cloud storage and to a local storage device such as a hard drive. You can do this even if the file does not exist in the console’s cache.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Save files not found???

Thema:

Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage

1. Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage - Similar Threads - Unable save live

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  6. home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  7. MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X...
  8. Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.: Hi, I am experiencing issue with offline play on xbox series x. I have 3 games, halo 3, Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3. Halo 3 I have a disk and other two I downloaded from store. Issue is that I...
  9. Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox: [img] Been game sharing with a friend for years and have set his account as my home Xbox several times throughout those years from doing factory resets or getting a new Xbox. Had to factory...
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to save game. cloud stirage is full

2. Cant save game for Rise of Nations because cloud storage is full

3. xbox live cloud storage offline

4. xbox on windows 10 cloud save,
  5. Windows 10 save xbox games on cloud