unable to save changes

Discus and support unable to save changes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to set my xbox as my home as I used to game share but now I don't and I want to use my games and stuff offline but when I try to set it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Medirical, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Medirical
    Medirical Guest

unable to save changes

I'm trying to set my xbox as my home as I used to game share but now I don't and I want to use my games and stuff offline but when I try to set it just says unable to save changes just for the info if it helps i only game shared once and it was about 3-4 years ago (and I don't know if this is the right place to post this so if it isn't sorry)

:)

Medirical, Apr 12, 2021
  2. michael gillan�� Win User

Cannot put my account as my home Xbox

It says unable to save changes
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

unable to save changes

Hello @Medirical! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation.

I highly recommend the following steps to set your console as a home console.

After each step, kindly try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I hope this helps you out! wish you a lovely day!

Kind Regards.

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Medirical Win User

unable to save changes

Hello I tried what you said and it still say the same unable to save changes.
  5. ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x Win User

Home Xbox

It still pops up with the same message of 'Unable to save changes' etc.
  6. BadderAzzod Win User

Home Xbox

I have done it 4 times it sais i have 1 left and it sais unable to save changes
Thema:

unable to save changes

1. unable to save changes - Similar Threads - unable save changes

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  6. home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  7. MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X...
  8. Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.: Hi, I am experiencing issue with offline play on xbox series x. I have 3 games, halo 3, Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3. Halo 3 I have a disk and other two I downloaded from store. Issue is that I...
  9. Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox: [img] Been game sharing with a friend for years and have set his account as my home Xbox several times throughout those years from doing factory resets or getting a new Xbox. Had to factory...
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry we cant save your changes right now xbox