“Unable to save changes” when trying to make account my home Xbox.

Discus and support “Unable to save changes” when trying to make account my home Xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically, i have an account that I am trying to make my home xbox but when i pressed make my home xbox, it says unable to save changes. Ive tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshuaigiebor, Nov 29, 2020.

1. “Unable to save changes” when trying to make account my home Xbox.

Basically, i have an account that I am trying to make my home xbox but when i pressed make my home xbox, it says unable to save changes. Ive tried power cycling and clearing the cache. Ive seen in another thread to change the name of the account which
    i dont know fully what it meant but i went on my microsoft account and changed the first and last name for the account and signed the account out and back in and yet no improvements. Any help?

:)

joshuaigiebor, Nov 29, 2020
  2. DEATH ANGEL1178 Win User

My home xbox

Already power cycled doesnt do anything. every time i try to make my account my home xbox it tells me its unable to save any changes at this time though its been 2 weeks
  3. ngocphi Win User

My Home Xbox

I am having trouble my friends “my home xbox” onto my xbox, when i press “make this my home xbox” and accept it, it says that it is unable to save changes and it keeps saying that no matter how many times i try. Can anyone help with this problem?
    Are you sure he has anymore switches left if not thats probably why

He should be doing it not you

As noone not even you should be fooling around with any accounts except your own
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

My home xbox

Already power cycled doesnt do anything. every time i try to make my account my home xbox it tells me its unable to save any changes at this time though its been 2 weeks
    Have you tried deleting and restoring your profile to your console?
  5. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Home Xbox

I cannot remove my account from being the home xbox. I have 4 switches left but cannot change it, it gives a pop up message saying 'Unable to save changes: WE are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try again in a little while'. I have been having
    this message for the past few days, I already tried a factory reset.
    So you want to remove your current account as that specific xbox as your home Xbox?
  6. Rostom L Win User

Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened.

If the issue happens to any device that you try to set as home Xbox with his account, then it's clearly an account issue. Please be informed as well that home Xbox is only intended to be shared within your household. Sharing it outside your household may be violative to the Microsoft's ToS.

Kindly ask your friend to contact Xbox Support for further assistance.
    - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Best regards,
Thema:

“Unable to save changes” when trying to make account my home Xbox.

1. “Unable to save changes” when trying to make account my home Xbox. - Similar Threads - “Unable save changes”

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  6. home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  7. MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X...
  8. Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.: Hi, I am experiencing issue with offline play on xbox series x. I have 3 games, halo 3, Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3. Halo 3 I have a disk and other two I downloaded from store. Issue is that I...
  9. Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox: [img] Been game sharing with a friend for years and have set his account as my home Xbox several times throughout those years from doing factory resets or getting a new Xbox. Had to factory...
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox home console unable

2. my home xbox unable to save changes