Unable to save Changes home Xbox

Discus and support Unable to save Changes home Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to make an account my home Xbox on Xbox series S but it says "Unable to save Changes. we are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KouroshAhmadi, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Unable to save Changes home Xbox

I want to make an account my home Xbox on Xbox series S but it says "Unable to save Changes. we are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try again in a little while." I have tried everything like changing Microsoft account name, reset console, unplugging console and removing the account but still the same error comes. (internet connection is okay and I got 5 switches left for my home Xbox)

if possible, plz help

:)

KouroshAhmadi, Jan 10, 2022
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

home Xbox Unable to save changes

Strange, check your nat, storage location.
  3. DOC S3US Win User

Is there just know fix to this or what
  4. Awezome Sniper Win User

Xbox home unable to save changes

Hello. I have tried setting my friends account as my home xbox on my console, so we can both share his gold membership. But every time click the button "make this my home xbox" it shows me the same exact error message: "Unable to save changes. We are unable
    to connect to the service at the moment. Try again in a while". Now, my interent connection is fine, i have checked it many times and everything works.

Also, the account has 5 switches available so that is noy the problem either.

I have already tried a lot of "solutions" to this problem but non of them works. The things i tried:

-Removing and adding account again

-Soft factory reset

-Clearing my alt MAC adress

-Changing my console location

-Power cycling

-Changing the name of the microsoft account

I'm quite frustrating with all this and don't know what to do. If you have any solutions to this, please help
    same thing happened to me a couple days ago its so annoying ive tried every thing bro
  5. KouroshAhmadi Win User

Hi

I checked both but none of them solved the issues
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi KouroshAhmadi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Also, if that didn't work kindly clear your Alternate MAC Address then try again.

Settings > General > Network Settings > Advanced Network Settings > Alternate MAC Address > Clear > Restart.
Thema:

1. Unable to save Changes home Xbox - Similar Threads - Unable save Changes

2. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  5. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  6. home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  7. MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X...
  8. Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.: Hi, I am experiencing issue with offline play on xbox series x. I have 3 games, halo 3, Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3. Halo 3 I have a disk and other two I downloaded from store. Issue is that I...
  9. Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox: [img] Been game sharing with a friend for years and have set his account as my home Xbox several times throughout those years from doing factory resets or getting a new Xbox. Had to factory...
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...