'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue

Discus and support 'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wanted to gameshare my account on my friend's xbox and so he could play with me, but when he hit 'my home xbox' and 'set this console as home xbox'... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Left Lard, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Left Lard
    Left Lard Guest

I wanted to gameshare my account on my friend's xbox and so he could play with me, but when he hit 'my home xbox' and 'set this console as home xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes. What could be the problem and how to fix it?

:)

Left Lard, Jul 6, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You have to remove yourself from the previous Xbox you have designated as the home one. You can't be on both simultaneously. Also sharing accounts with friends, family etc is really risky and depending how you go about it also against the Xbox TOS. People
    lose accounts all the time by doing this and not being careful, Or they become victims of fraud, receive bans etc. If it's just to play a few games during the afternoon I wouldn't do this if I were you.
  3. Left Lard Win User

If you mean that did I set his account as mine home xbox then yes. But he can't set mine account as his.
  4. AHarvell Win User

I am so sorry, my comment has nothing to do with the original post.

I am having a problem amd I didn't know how to post this or where.

My Xbox One was on idle, the controller turned off. The screen came back on, it went off of my game, went to the Microsoft Store, and began downloading a free app when I did a hard reset.

I thought we were seeing things at first. Why and how can my Xbox operate without a person?

Is something wrong with it?

Thank you in advance to whoever helps with this issue. I am scared to let it go to idle now.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. That is a good start when trying to resolve most any error.
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

Hi good day

Have you already used your 5 times in a year?

Note You can have only one home Xbox at a time. You can share purchased games and Gold with others only on your home Xbox. You get 5 switches per year. Customer support cannot offer additional switches.

Maybe I will not leave you for the alert that is there now

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
Thema:

1. 'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue - Similar Threads - 'Unable save changes'

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  5. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  6. home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  7. MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X...
  8. Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.: Hi, I am experiencing issue with offline play on xbox series x. I have 3 games, halo 3, Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3. Halo 3 I have a disk and other two I downloaded from store. Issue is that I...
  9. Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox: [img] Been game sharing with a friend for years and have set his account as my home Xbox several times throughout those years from doing factory resets or getting a new Xbox. Had to factory...
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to save changes xbox