Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Discus and support Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried the below fixes, please can my cloud account be reset as I believe it is corrupt. Thanks "Please try these options one by one and check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperTofuBoy84, May 24, 2023.

1. Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I have tried the below fixes, please can my cloud account be reset as I believe it is corrupt. Thanks

"Please try these options one by one and check after each option.

1. If you are able to open MS Store, open MS Store > Click on your profile picture on top right and sign-out. Then sign-in again.

2. Windows Key+R > Type services.msc and press Enter > Locate Background Intelligence transfer and ensure it is set to Start and Automatic. Also do the same for Windows Update service as well

3. Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & security > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down to the bottom > Click Windows Store Apps > Click Run the Troubleshooter

4. Reset Windows Store through Command Prompt
    Type cmd in Windows Search box > Right click on Command Prompt > Run As Administrator > Type WSreset.exe and click Enter > Reboot your computer

5. Re-register All Store apps (You will get many Reds, ignore them)
    Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Restart your computer

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

6. Uninstall & Reinstall Store
    Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Reboot your computer

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}"

:)

SuperTofuBoy84, May 24, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Hello SuperTofuBoy84, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble while trying to run game pass games on your PC.

Let’s try to sort this out.

May I know if you tried to play games on a different PC with your account to see if the issue persist?

If you’re not able to do it, please try running the SFC tool. This helps to repair possible system corruptions:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

If no corruptions are found, try instead to create a new user in your PC and try to play a game. You can learn how to create a new user by visiting the next support article:

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/create-a-...
  3. Wendell Strike Win User

error

Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Microsoft Sudoku is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001
  4. Mirwits Win User

Gamepass (and selected gamepass games) not visible in Windows 11

I am unable to play certain games.

Error message:

"WarnerBros.Interactive.e172091a-6630-4ff3-959f-830 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"
  5. MarCuSeu. Win User

my issue have been deliverd for a team bc the helper couldnt solve my issue

Check your account

This game is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001
  6. Tuffman2655 Win User

The Outer worlds launch issue

I still have no luck but this error finally popped up "The Outer Worlds is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001", I do not understand this... Also the game was not pre downloaded.

- Thanks
Thema:

1. Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 - Similar Threads - Unable run gamepass

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  5. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  6. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  7. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  8. AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!: After resetting my pc (deleting all files and started from scratch) i m unable to run gta v on my pc...... i shows its running on steam and rockstar launcher but the game never shows up.... before...
  9. Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC: Everytime I try to load Destiny 2, the tile screen appears but gets stuck at the connecting phase. I then get a pop up error message unable to sign in to Xbox live [img] I have reinstalled...
  10. My laptop is connected to a tv by an hdmi cable. but it is unable to run the correct...

in XBoX on Windows
    My laptop is connected to a tv by an hdmi cable. but it is unable to run the correct...: My laptop is connected to a tv by an hdmi cable. but it is unable to run the correct resolution for the game. The active signal mode won't sink with the desktop mode. the tv doesnt matter in...