Unable to remove followers despite said accounts being blocked!

Discus and support Unable to remove followers despite said accounts being blocked! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; As the title says I am unable to remove certain followers even though I have blocked them. I have tried various methods from old threads to no avail... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by amzcx, Mar 22, 2023.

1. amzcx
    amzcx Guest

As the title says I am unable to remove certain followers even though I have blocked them. I have tried various methods from old threads to no avail this is getting increasingly annoying as most people I have blocked get removed instantly, but the ones in question have followed me for months and I can't get rid of them.

:)

amzcx, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I understand. I appreciate your effort. Hopefully the Xbox Support team have other options regarding your concern.

Thanks for your patience and time here in the community.

Take care!
  3. amzcx Win User

Hi, thank you for your response. I have tried to remove the accounts via xbox app/pc companion but still the issue remains. I have also reported the issue on my xbox console as well.

I am going to have to call ms at this rate as it looks like all else has failed.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. I know how frustrating that must be. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation.

I suggest to try to block them via the Xbox app on mobile, Xbox Console Companion app on PC or through https://account.xbox.com/Profile website. If it does the same thing, that must be a server-side issue and we cannot do much about that here.

I suggest to report the issue directly to the Xbox team for investigation via the Report a problem app. You can check the guide from this link https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....

On the other hand, you may as well try to reach to the Xbox Support team here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us for further assistance if they have other options for you.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Unable to remove/block a follower.

I think the block/mute is all you can do at this point.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Unable to remove/block a follower.

Hi there FOA Anguish

Normally blocking and muting them stops them from seeing if you are online and messaging yourself and seeing your feed items. Even if they are following you they shouldn't be able to contact you as you can see here as well. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/manage-friends-followers-favorites It
    shouldn't matter if they are on your follower list. The only way they are removed from that list if they remove you but by blocking them they cannot message you or see your feed.
Thema:

1. Unable to remove followers despite said accounts being blocked! - Similar Threads - Unable remove followers

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  4. [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  5. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  6. Unable to remove 2 followers on my Xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to remove 2 followers on my Xbox account: Hi, I have 2 followers on my Xbox account whom I used to play Minecraft with. When restricting my profile to only have in person friends following me and being friends with me on Xbox, these 2...
  7. Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  8. Unable To Remove Certain Followers (Bug/Glitch)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable To Remove Certain Followers (Bug/Glitch): Hello, I would like to reiterate, and re-emphasize a common issue not only myself, however, others as well too have had over the years with the Platform in regard to Friends and Followers. More...
  9. I am unable to start/pause/cancel an installation on the Xbox app. How do I remove that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to start/pause/cancel an installation on the Xbox app. How do I remove that...: I am trying to install a game on the Xbox application on PC on Windows 11. The game is at 0% completion and is not progressing. I am unable to cancel or pause the installation. There is another...
  10. Bug — Unable to Remove Friends & Community Upates

in XboX Insiders
    Bug — Unable to Remove Friends & Community Upates: Previously you could add and remove Friends & Community updates (2-3 months ago). Ever since the new dashboard launched, there is no way to edit or remove this from the Home Screen. Games can be...