Unable to Remote play in iOS 16.3 iPhone 14 pro / iPad M1 but able to play in 16.1.2 iPhone XR

Discus and support Unable to Remote play in iOS 16.3 iPhone 14 pro / iPad M1 but able to play in 16.1.2 iPhone XR in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As subject states, I’m unable to remote play in the newer OS and newer devices but in 16.1.2 I’m able to play. Kindly help. B Thanks submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hellraiserAJ, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Unable to Remote play in iOS 16.3 iPhone 14 pro / iPad M1 but able to play in 16.1.2 iPhone XR

As subject states, I’m unable to remote play in the newer OS and newer devices but in 16.1.2 I’m able to play.

Kindly help. B

Thanks

submitted by /u/hellraiserAJ
    [link] [comments]

/u/hellraiserAJ, Feb 13, 2023
  2. SammyVS Win User

Gamepass on iphone

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Double-check if your subscription is active on this link.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

After checking the subscription come back to xbox.com/play

Also, check if your iPhone is one of those mentioned and if it has the mentioned OS version.

OS version

iOS 14.4 or later

iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
  3. Ryan Rolfes Win User

Any fix for remote play from IOS 16 not connecting?

I have everything set up correctly for remote play however I can’t connect to console from my iPhone on IOS 16. I am currently using an Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
    I just updated and tried. It now works!!
  4. Theslacker2 Win User

Error Connecting to Xbox Remote Play using Cellular Data Only: 'We found your console but can't connect'

following this, I’ve been having the same issue lately; months ago i could remote play over cellular with no issue, now i get the same message but with this error code. However remote play works just fine when i’m connected to wi-fi, and not just my home wi-fi.

cV: bE0ynZQFyC5jjRhzYb0bNu.3

I’ve tried all the troubleshooting steps but nothing seems to work.

I have Verizon wireless for cellular, iphone 14 pro max running ios 16.1.2, the xbox app is up to date and my xbox is a wired connection with 40Mbps upstream.
  5. CesarAcedo Win User

Xbox remote play doesn't work on new iPhone 14 Pro Max

Ive been having this same issue i used to game fine in my iPhone 12 pro but ever since I got my iPhone 14 pro max I haven't been able to remote play on it from anywhere other than right next to my xbox on the same wifi network. So disappointing
  6. Mr Spaniard18 Win User

Xbox remote play doesn't work on new iPhone 14 Pro Max

I also initially thought that may have been the issue, but my iPhone 12 pro is running the most up to date version iOS 16, same as my iPhone 14 pro max.
Thema:

Unable to Remote play in iOS 16.3 iPhone 14 pro / iPad M1 but able to play in 16.1.2 iPhone XR

1. Unable to Remote play in iOS 16.3 iPhone 14 pro / iPad M1 but able to play in 16.1.2 iPhone XR - Similar Threads - Unable Remote play

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  6. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  7. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  8. Unable to place order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to place order: For the past few days I've been trying to order a custom controller through the design lab everytime I check out it keeps saying Unable to place order I made the controller using the favorite...
  9. unable to launch java

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to launch java: i just downloaded minecraft java edition on my laptop (windows 11) and have run into an issue launching the game. when in try to launch the game i am given this message Unable to locate the Java...
  10. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...