Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

Discus and support Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric vO - NL, May 8, 2023.

1. Eric vO - NL
    Eric vO - NL Guest

Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past that redeem issue?

:)

Eric vO - NL, May 8, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Eric, please try downloading the standard edition. The one available for you in the app

When the game is installed open it and once you're in the game see if you're able to download the deluxe package following the steps in the next article
    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. Eric vO - NL Win User

It doesn't. See the second picture in the answer above, and this third one (displayed above the second picture).

[​IMG]
  4. Eric vO - NL Win User

Hi Manuela,

I do see all in the accounts history. (priced at 0.00 xbox-price because I bought the DVD version). See first picture. But looking in the Xbox app, I see the second picture. I do not see the acknowledgement that the available download contains all of the 10 DVD's. See second picture. Are you implying it will be there after download, just not displayed? If that is so, whoever designed that app page, didn't think through the user understanding...

Kind Regards, Eric

P.S. For the uninitiated in Dutch language: bestelnummer = order number; voltooid = completed. etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is one version/build of the game. Account entitlements are separate.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Eric, may I know if you're able to see the premium add-ons in the Microsoft account order history?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If maybe you're not able to see the add-ons listed there make sure to change the filter "ordered within" to "all available
Thema:

1. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue. - Similar Threads - Unable reinstalling Flight

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  5. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  6. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  7. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  8. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  9. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647
  10. I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...: Hi I’m in need of some help. My son used to play fornite and then when trying to update it to the latest version it wouldn’t install. I uninstalled the game and then retried and it froze...