Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC

Discus and support Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased this game a while back and used to play it on pc. I have since changed system and when I try to reinstall this game it says game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeighannMcGarry, Feb 14, 2022.

  1. Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC


    I purchased this game a while back and used to play it on pc. I have since changed system and when I try to reinstall this game it says game is unavailable and I am not able to download this game. Why can’t I access a game I purchased now for use on my system. It wants me to rebuy the game. I have made sure I am logged into the correct account etc and still nothing.

    :)
     
    LeighannMcGarry, Feb 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC

    Thank you. if you're trying to install the game on Xbox App, kindly search Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 then scroll down in a bit you will see "Included in this bundle then click the first tile which is the "Minecraft Dungeons for Windows", you should be able to install it from there.
  3. LeighannMcGarry Win User

    Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC


    [​IMG]
    I definitely have bought the game before.


    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]


    The first screenshot is the game it takes me too which asks me to play via game pass and the second is a hero dlc. Below is the screenshot of what’s included in bundle.


    [​IMG]
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC

    Hi LeighannMcGarry, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then locate your order for the game. Once confirmed, you can then click the game icon for you to have an option to "Install on my devices".
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC

    Thank you for sending me a screenshot, seems like what you were able to purchase is the Xbox version. For you to validate, click the game icon, you will be redirected to the product page, you will see "Playable On".

    For PC, you should see the title as Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10.

    [​IMG]
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC

    Indeed, from there, scroll down for you to see the "Included in this bundle"
Thema:

Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC

Loading...
  1. Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC - Similar Threads - Unable reinstall Minecraft

  2. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI: When I go to settings > power > turn off or restart, I press A on the option but nothing happens. I go to Power on the guide, restart console, the "what do you want to do?" window closes and the...
  4. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  5. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  6. Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub: On my Xbox inside hub I only see options for beta, delta, omega with no alpha option to join. Anyone else have this issue as well? submitted by /u/KingDrakkonSnake [link] [comments]
  7. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  8. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647
  9. I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...: Hi I’m in need of some help. My son used to play fornite and then when trying to update it to the latest version it wouldn’t install. I uninstalled the game and then retried and it froze...
  10. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.: Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past...