Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card

Discus and support Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a 3 month Xbox live gold prepaid card this week for my xbox (that I just bought). However, when I set up my account and later entered the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S0PHV, Nov 7, 2020.

1. S0PHV
    S0PHV Guest

I purchased a 3 month Xbox live gold prepaid card this week for my xbox (that I just bought). However, when I set up my account and later entered the redeem code for xbox live it told me it had already been redeemed- baring in mind I scratched the back of
    the card to reveal the code seconds before entering it, so there is no way it had been redeemed previously or that I put it into a different account as I made the account there and then. I tried to go onto the microsoft website to redeem it- same outcome.
    I ended up purchasing a one month game pass ultimate for the time being. Could someone please give me some advice on what to do? Will the card expire if I leave this issue for a month (until my game pass ultimate expires)?

:)

S0PHV, Nov 7, 2020
  2. GrubbiestEmu Win User

family pack

No. Members of a family pack will be unable to redeem xbox live gold subscription prepaid cards while part of the family. They can, however, leave the family temporarily redeem the code then rejoin the family after the waiting period is over.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Why is it not letting me use my gift card

Hey BILLIE,

Thanks for making your post, just to clarify is the issue occuring with a Pre-Paid Microsoft Currency/ Xbox Live Gold gift card? Or a pre-paid Visa debit card?

If this is happening with a Pre-Paid Microsoft Currency/ Xbox Live Gold card please attempt to redeem it following this guide:

How to redeem an Xbox prepaid code

Hope this helps, thanks again!
  4. EduardoVillalobosNor Win User

Can I use a Pre-Paid card from the USA in Mexico?

It's a fact the MS Points cards or MS Prepaid cards for Xbox Live Gold, can only be redeemed by LIVE accounts based in the country of purchase.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox live gold

Hi Lucillex,

Xbox Live Gold can be purchased using a credit card or using a prepaid 25-digit redeemable code you can buy from many retailers.

If you don't have a credit card, it's best to go with the prepaid cards. Once you purchase one from a retailer, you can redeem the code in a number of ways. I'll provide an article that explains how to redeem an Xbox Live Gold prepaid subscription code:

I hope this helps!
  6. Brosky aP Win User

problems with xbox live gold

Hey there samukacraf7!

Sorry to hear about the Xbox Live Gold issues.

The prepaid card you mentioned. Is this a card to redeem Xbox Live Gold? If yes, did it say it was successfully redeemed?

I'm asking you this because your gamercard shows that you're still a Xbox Live Silver member.

We'll be waiting for you to post back! =)
Thema:

1. Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card - Similar Threads - Unable redeem live

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  5. Unable te redeem code. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable te redeem code. Please help.: I'm not able to redeem my Xbox ultimate code. I got this code when I bought my new laptop. I'm receiving messege that says I'm not in the country region that. I'm not in the sane country yry I...
  6. I am unable to redeem my points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to redeem my points.: I tried redeeming a 200 Robux giftcard which costs 3,000 Robux, but it just says "There's an issue with your account or order." everytime i try. I have contacted Microsoft support but there's...
  7. I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle: I had gotten this Xbox series S to replace my old Xbox One and my parents had decided to get the Gilded Hunters Bundle but when I was setting up the Xbox I was not given the option to redeem any...
  8. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647
  9. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.: Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past...
  10. I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher: When the panel was scratched off, there is only a 16 digit number, not a 25 digit one as requested 553c3b8e-aa08-4e73-8570-c5553e5f566b