Unable to redeem GamePass on Xbox Series X purchased through all access

Discus and support Unable to redeem GamePass on Xbox Series X purchased through all access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Title pretty much sums it up. I've seen plenty of folks post about this issue on here without a solution. I don't even have the option of of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joshballard, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Joshballard
    Joshballard Guest

Title pretty much sums it up. I've seen plenty of folks post about this issue on here without a solution.

I don't even have the option of of redeeming it on my series X.

No where in the settings or library is there a category to click on that says "included with this Xbox"

I just want what I've paid for and It sucks having to double pay for a subscription at this point.

My current subscription to gamepass is month to month and not in bulk. I've seen that be folks issue before too.

:)

Joshballard, Mar 11, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yeah, unfortunately from what I've read, the whole ordeal has been a nightmare. They should have just given a physical card with the code.
  3. Joshballard Win User

Go Preds!

I've contacted best buy and they give me the whole contact Microsoft ordeal.

What I've seen on other posts is the actual creditor doesn't help or have anything to do with it.

Lol its frustrating.
  4. Smwutches Win User

From what I've seen from others with that issue is that the retailer you purchased it from did not enter the serial number into the system when you picked it up in order for the system to see that it's part of the All Access plan. You'd have to try contacting the retailer to see if they can verify that. If they can't, you'd have to try calling the credit company running All Access to see if they can add it.
  5. Reifel Tower Win User

Xbox All Access vs Monthly Auto Renewal - what to do in this situation?

Just purchased xbox series x with all access - if my current game pass subscritpion is automatically renewed each month - do i
    need to turn off auto renewal or will it auto renew when the two years are up (you get 2 years of gamepass with all access).
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Series X bundle (24-month gamepass)

Thema:

1. Unable to redeem GamePass on Xbox Series X purchased through all access - Similar Threads - Unable redeem GamePass

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  5. Unable te redeem code. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable te redeem code. Please help.: I'm not able to redeem my Xbox ultimate code. I got this code when I bought my new laptop. I'm receiving messege that says I'm not in the country region that. I'm not in the sane country yry I...
  6. I am unable to redeem my points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to redeem my points.: I tried redeeming a 200 Robux giftcard which costs 3,000 Robux, but it just says "There's an issue with your account or order." everytime i try. I have contacted Microsoft support but there's...
  7. I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle: I had gotten this Xbox series S to replace my old Xbox One and my parents had decided to get the Gilded Hunters Bundle but when I was setting up the Xbox I was not given the option to redeem any...
  8. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647
  9. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.: Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past...
  10. I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher: When the panel was scratched off, there is only a 16 digit number, not a 25 digit one as requested 553c3b8e-aa08-4e73-8570-c5553e5f566b