unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

Discus and support unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by sjaiswal, Mar 24, 2021.

1. sjaiswal
    sjaiswal Guest

Hello to all !

I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased through Microsoft website by gifting to self. However, after successfully redeeming five 6 month gift card, the sixth gift card for another 6 month (totalling 36 month) was failed and shown error as under:

"Hold off extending this right now

You've reached the limit of how far you can extend a subscription. Depending on the product it could be 2-5 years"

I also waited for two-three days to redeem it again in case of any excess days other than 36 month, but to no avail, I was not succeeded.

Presently my subscription is valid till 26.09.2023 after redeeming 2.5 year Xbox live gold. Therefore, it is requested to all for guidance in above case. Should I return the gift card or wait for sometime? How to get refund in case of return of gift card as the same is yet to be redeemed. The gift card was purchased through Microsoft website

:)

sjaiswal, Mar 24, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well you do get the first month free ad a new account

So you gotta calculate that into it

So yes you do have to wait for the month plus the 1 month for xgu

Really if you wanted to save money you should've done 12month cards lol

The bonus months arent.on the card itself you get it when you.redeem12month codes fyilook at your expiry date
  3. sjaiswal Win User

I signed up on 20.03.2021 and purchased the six XLG 6 month gift cards for total INR 7400/- ($100). Present validity is till 25.09.2023 after redeeming 2.5 year Xbox live gold. You do the math.
  4. sjaiswal Win User

Thank you for response.

I understand your points. I also found out about the bonus month given during redemption of either of 12 month gift card or turning on recurring bill. However, I didn't found any bonus days/month against 6 month gift card redemption. That's why I posted it here for clarification and guidance from respected community members.

Second, I have mentioned about current validity of Xbox Live Gold subscription after redeeming five 6 month gift card as 26.09.2023. If you calculate the days, it has already been past 180 days. However, I am not sure about counting reference for six month.

So what's your take?
  5. ngocphi Win User

You gotta remember sometimes when adding memberships.they add bonus time sometimes a month for every 12

I ran into.this problem before and I had to wait 2 months

Also fyi the xgu also counts as a month when you upgrade so you would have to wait till your time reaches 35months before adding it
  6. WailXBL Win User

Xbox one gift card

Xbox Gift Cards are region locked, so a card purchased in the US wouldnt be able to be redeemed in India.
Thema:

1. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India) - Similar Threads - unable redeem month

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  5. Unable te redeem code. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable te redeem code. Please help.: I'm not able to redeem my Xbox ultimate code. I got this code when I bought my new laptop. I'm receiving messege that says I'm not in the country region that. I'm not in the sane country yry I...
  6. I am unable to redeem my points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to redeem my points.: I tried redeeming a 200 Robux giftcard which costs 3,000 Robux, but it just says "There's an issue with your account or order." everytime i try. I have contacted Microsoft support but there's...
  7. I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle: I had gotten this Xbox series S to replace my old Xbox One and my parents had decided to get the Gilded Hunters Bundle but when I was setting up the Xbox I was not given the option to redeem any...
  8. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647
  9. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.: Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past...
  10. I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher: When the panel was scratched off, there is only a 16 digit number, not a 25 digit one as requested 553c3b8e-aa08-4e73-8570-c5553e5f566b