Unable to redeem 3 month prepaid music pass

Discus and support Unable to redeem 3 month prepaid music pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get the following error Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Speirs, Sep 9, 2017.

1. David Speirs
    David Speirs Guest

I get the following error

Something went wrong
    Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.

Xbos-0x80169DF5
    51c8e2c8-b75e-4e83-9ac0-152b062513eb
    2017/09/09 - 17:14:02 UTC

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
    David

:)

David Speirs, Sep 9, 2017
  2. Reward Points refund (Groove Music 3-Month pass)

I bought a Groove Music 3-Month pass for 200 Microsoft Rewards points.

Now because of the Groove-Spotify Merger, I am unable to redeem my UNUSED pass.

Could I have my 200 Points refunded?

Thanks

-Stoked Beastmode

St0kedBeastM0de, Sep 9, 2017
  3. yuujinkoike
    yuujinkoike Guest
    Unable to redeem prepaid xbox gold code for a week.

I am unable to redeem my 3 months prepaid xbox gold code for a week.

throws me

XBOS-3016

3ea30703-2b3c-4eeb-9786-b7ba01e28f4c

on the website and

xboxpurchasetokennotvalidforoffer

on the console.

Anyone else unable to redeem?

yuujinkoike, Sep 9, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Contact official support for this.

Support.xbox.com/contact-us

CrazY1985, Sep 9, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Contact official support for this.

Support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. danchou0 Win User

How to renew my "12 Month Prepaid Music Pass"?

I did it, so I saw "Select your Xbox Music Pass" again.

I want to renew 12 Month Prepaid Music Pass".

I don't want to purchase "12-month pass".
  7. Jacyintha Win User

Adding Xbox Music Pass to Gold Family Plan

The Music Passes have never been shareable between family members. It's possible they were logged into the same account that had the music pass, or were signed into Zune using music that had been downloaded to the PC.

~

For those of you who are having problems buying the Music Pass for child/secondary accounts, you can get the pass in prepaid codes and redeem it that way.
  8. theman72HG Win User

Just getting started

9. MikeGain42 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Xbox Series X

Did a bit more digging in the FAQs, no issues at all for existing Game Pass members (direct quote from FAQ):

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    membership and added to your Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership through Xbox All
    Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than 12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

To check your prepaid balance, go to https://account.microsoft.com/services. Note, once converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Xbox Live
    Gold and other Game Pass memberships cannot be unconverted. Learn more at www.xbox.com/gamepass.
Thema:

1. Unable to redeem 3 month prepaid music pass - Similar Threads - Unable redeem month

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  5. Unable te redeem code. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable te redeem code. Please help.: I'm not able to redeem my Xbox ultimate code. I got this code when I bought my new laptop. I'm receiving messege that says I'm not in the country region that. I'm not in the sane country yry I...
  6. I am unable to redeem my points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to redeem my points.: I tried redeeming a 200 Robux giftcard which costs 3,000 Robux, but it just says "There's an issue with your account or order." everytime i try. I have contacted Microsoft support but there's...
  7. I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle: I had gotten this Xbox series S to replace my old Xbox One and my parents had decided to get the Gilded Hunters Bundle but when I was setting up the Xbox I was not given the option to redeem any...
  8. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647
  9. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.: Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past...
  10. I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to redeem a vbucks voucher: When the panel was scratched off, there is only a 16 digit number, not a 25 digit one as requested 553c3b8e-aa08-4e73-8570-c5553e5f566b