Unable to recover username of lost account; no guides on the website has helped

Discus and support Unable to recover username of lost account; no guides on the website has helped in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I've been spending the last hours trying to recover an email address that I have my Minecraft account on. Due to a software bug in the launcher, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Runar Nordgård, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Unable to recover username of lost account; no guides on the website has helped

Hi!
    I've been spending the last hours trying to recover an email address that I have my Minecraft account on. Due to a software bug in the launcher, I was logged out and I do not remember the email. The account recovery guide on the website has not helped, as it only provides me with the first two letters which sadly weren't enough.

I've looked at different ways of recovering with Minecraft username or through my recovery mail, however with no luck. I've also looked at several support guides, everything from 'Forgot username' to 'Sign in to Microsoft Account' to guides on Minecraft.net regarding 'Minecraft: Java Account'. I've also looked through email on the recovery account and my other email accounts. I can find mails on the account that was my former Mojang account which confirm it has been migrated to Microsoft, but I am still unable to find any more information than the first two letters.

For some reason I am unable to find a mail address, a inquiry form or any sort of human assistance or even chatbot assistance on Microsoft's websites and I am therefore resulting to the last possible outcome, which is asking here.

So, does any other Microsoft users know of any last tips, tricks or maybe a way to come in contact with someone who actually works in Microsoft Support? Because right now I don't see any way I'm going to recover my account.

:)

Runar Nordgård, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to recover the account here?

https://account.live.com/acsr

Thanks!
  3. MorseyBaby Win User

account issues

4. dempup Win User

How do i get my old account back

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Lost my 360 account

Hey there ZacSELLARDS,

In order to recover your Microsoft account you would need to go through the account recover form online. I would advise that you take a look at the following support article and follow the steps properly so that you can attempt to recover the account.

Just answer the questions throughout the support page and it will guide you through the proper steps to recover your account.

Give this a try and let us know if this has helped.
  6. dempup Win User

Forgot password

Thema:

1. Unable to recover username of lost account; no guides on the website has helped - Similar Threads - Unable recover username

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. Unable to recover account through account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to recover account through account recovery: I have an old Xbox account. It was my childhood account and one that I have many memories on. The account is registered under a Google email address, and as of recent, Google created a policy...
  9. I am unable to recover my password for the email account. Used on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to recover my password for the email account. Used on my Xbox One.: I can't sign in or recover the email address. That's used as my primary account for my Xbox One. I have tried a 100 times and am not able to confirm everything and get it recovered. I have lost...
  10. I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.: So its a long story excuse me but I was playing minecraft almost a month and a half ago and someone sent in the public chat in the game that they are doing a giveaway and to join the giveaway I...