Unable to recover Microsoft account

Discus and support Unable to recover Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I can't seem to accurately answer enough questions to recover my microsoft account. For some reason, when I begin resetting the password for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jessee Wood, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Jessee Wood
    Jessee Wood Guest

Hi, I can't seem to accurately answer enough questions to recover my microsoft account. For some reason, when I begin resetting the password for the email associated with my account, microsoft comes back to me and wants me to recover the password associated with my wife's email. Is there a way to recover a password without the automated system? the automated system doesn't work. is there a way to separate these two accounts?

my wife used a credit card to purchase minecraft, I used a separate card to purchase minecraft again, and I really don't want to make another account and purchase the game a third time. Can I provide more credit card details somehow to recover either account? I don't know how extensively they are merged together or why that has happened.

Is there a way to communicate directly with microsoft to resolve this?

Thanks very much!

:)

Jessee Wood, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. MysticLies Win User

My Account Got Permanently Suspended Because Someone Hacked My Account

Is it possible for me to receive any compensation for microsoft being unable to recover my account.
  4. Georges C. Win User

My Account Got Permanently Suspended Because Someone Hacked My Account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello MysticLies, by your description, you've already tried to recover your account, and as Microsoft was unable to recover it, your account was suspended.

If that's what happened, unfortunately it will not be possible to recover your account.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Trying to get my old Xbox Account from my Childhood back again

Hi GruesomeDog,

Thanks for the update. Having the e-mail to your Microsoft account is crucial to recovering it, without it, our

Microsoft Account Recovery
    form has no reference to an account to even attempt recovery.

I recommend attempting to sign into Microsoft using any e-mail address you've had in the past and attempt to recover it if you are unable to sign in successfully.

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Account Recovery Issue

Hello Chris,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, support is unable to reset passwords. The account recovery form is how an account is recovered. Make sure when you fill it out the name and birthdate are right. Also, put that you purchased something, it will
    ask for gamer tag last four of card and Xbox console id. These are important to put on as it helps recover the account. If support is unable to verify the account, then they are unable to give any information as they are unable to see anything. This is all
    security in place by Microsoft.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Unable to recover Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Unable recover Microsoft

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  6. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  7. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  8. Unable to recover account through account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to recover account through account recovery: I have an old Xbox account. It was my childhood account and one that I have many memories on. The account is registered under a Google email address, and as of recent, Google created a policy...
  9. I am unable to recover my password for the email account. Used on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to recover my password for the email account. Used on my Xbox One.: I can't sign in or recover the email address. That's used as my primary account for my Xbox One. I have tried a 100 times and am not able to confirm everything and get it recovered. I have lost...
  10. I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.: So its a long story excuse me but I was playing minecraft almost a month and a half ago and someone sent in the public chat in the game that they are doing a giveaway and to join the giveaway I...