Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X

Discus and support Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is any one else having problems purchasing Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Game today? 19b8bf37-19a4-4741-9441-9ed26a68eeae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReverseFlashX40, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X

Is any one else having problems purchasing Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Game today?

:)

ReverseFlashX40, Nov 16, 2021
  2. fjvanwet Win User

Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox One S. I have restarted both consoles multiple times. I cannot even download the game on my One S. On the Series X, I was able to download "something" by clicking on the tile in my games inventory, but the result is only 74GB instead of the 96GB shown in the MS store.

How do I get help with this? I am unable to play the game on the Series X (I get an error that I am too early, even though I purchased the Ultimate Edition), and I am unable to download anything on the Xbox One S.

Can anyone help?
  3. Hoskayra Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

Hi again Don

There appears to be an issue with the Xbox Series X/S version of Grand Theft Auto V being compatible with the Xbox One Xbox One X version. Therefore, the Xbox Store may not allow you to purchase the Xbox Series of the game if you have an Xbox One.

Buy the Xbox One version of Grand Theft Auto V. This version of the game is compatible with Xbox One X and is cheaper than the Xbox Series X/S version. I'm not sure but I think it's no longer available to buy in the store.

If you decide to upgrade your Xbox One X to an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, you can do so through the Xbox Store or an authorized retailer.

Oskayra H.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox series X

Hi Bockoff,

All digital games purchased via the MS/Xbox store are linked to your account and once you buy the Series X you will be able to download without purchasing again. The Series X will be compatible with all Xbox One games as well as the current backwards compatible
    list.
  5. MattT225 Win User

Brand new series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".

There are no other drives attached to the series x.

The store where system was purchased doesn't have any in stock and I was told by them, due to an agreement with Microsoft, they are unable to hold any xbox devices for costumers.

It would be great if Microsoft could send best buy (in Poughkeepsie, ny) a series x with my name on it to bypass said "no hold" agreement.

I've already done the reset with no luck. I know it's not just me due to others in Reddit reporting similar issue.

When will the Poughkeepsie, NY store get additional series x xboxes? Can one be shipped there with a hold for me?
  6. Rostom L Win User

GTA 5 Story mode not installing in Xbox Series S

Thema:

Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X

1. Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Unable purchased game

2. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  3. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Unable to make Minecraft purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make Minecraft purchases.: My child’s account is unable to make any purchases in Minecraft with an error indicating to “check the internet connection”. We’ve deleted and reinstalled the app but still end up with the same...
  6. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  7. unable to redownload purchased games on new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redownload purchased games on new xbox: I bought my son halo reach and halo 3 odst add ons for halo master cheif collection and he installed them on his old Xbox one S. that console crapped out and so we got him an Xbox series X. it...
  8. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...
  9. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  10. Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.: I Recently purchased Call of Duty Cold war. But I am Not able to Play online multiplayer and Its Asking me to Buy a Xbox Pass. Which is Not mentioned anywhere before you buy a Game, Is This...