Unable to purchase without a back-up payment method

Discus and support Unable to purchase without a back-up payment method in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Please allow gamers to purchase Ultimate pass subscription or any other xbox store subscriptions using Microsoft money or gift card code without a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HussainNooh, Jun 28, 2021.

1. HussainNooh
    HussainNooh Guest

Please allow gamers to purchase Ultimate pass subscription or any other xbox store subscriptions using Microsoft money or gift card code without a back-up payment method. This will make purchasing and gifting so much easier. So many people are requesting this.

Hoping you implement this soon.

Regards,

:)

HussainNooh, Jun 28, 2021
  2. FreeGames4LIVE Win User

One month FREE trial activation

The website is currently only set up to deal with purchases via credit card and PayPal. Even if something is free, the site requires a payment method because it only sees that an item is being "purchased" and needs some sort of payment method on file. You
    can always get these on the console without the need to enter a payment method.
  3. ABOVEPLANTER34 Win User

Cant redeem xbox code without using a credit card or paypal

So I Can't use the code without having a back up payment method?
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Debit Card not working after buying points

Are you unable to purchase content with any payment method, or just this one?
  5. onyxishere Win User

Unable to use money from gift card

Sorry to hear it. If you are unable to use the currency to purchase the item on the website (there should be an option to choose the payment method if available by highlighting it and then pressing A) then you'll need to purchase using the Store on the
    console where you can choose your payment method.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Can't purchase MS Point via PayPal

If you are unable to purchase on the console with Paypal, please try another payment method to ensure your billing account is alright. If you are unable to purchase on the console with multiple payment methods, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx)
    to see what is the issue with your account.
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase without a back-up payment method - Similar Threads - Unable purchase without

2. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  3. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Unable to make Minecraft purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make Minecraft purchases.: My child’s account is unable to make any purchases in Minecraft with an error indicating to “check the internet connection”. We’ve deleted and reinstalled the app but still end up with the same...
  6. Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S: Whenever I try to purchase Hogwarts Legacy in the Microsoft Store both on my Xbox or via the website, it gives me the error message attached. How do I resolve this? Thanks, Brad...
  7. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  8. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  9. Unable to purchase a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase a realm: I can't renew my minecraft realm. I used to pay for a minecraft realm monthly to play but now when i got to purchase a realm it tells me "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...
  10. Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.: I Recently purchased Call of Duty Cold war. But I am Not able to Play online multiplayer and Its Asking me to Buy a Xbox Pass. Which is Not mentioned anywhere before you buy a Game, Is This...