Unable to purchase movies in my VUDU app on Xbox Series X. Any Ideas?

Discus and support Unable to purchase movies in my VUDU app on Xbox Series X. Any Ideas? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the last few months anytime I go to purchase a movie in the VUDU app through Xbox it gives me an error. The error reads "Try that again. Something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrGamingNinja, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Unable to purchase movies in my VUDU app on Xbox Series X. Any Ideas?

For the last few months anytime I go to purchase a movie in the VUDU app through Xbox it gives me an error. The error reads "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." The problem being that waiting did not help. I have also tried restarting the console, hard resetting the console, signing out and back in-app, signing out and in to Microsoft account, and uninstalling and reinstalling the VUDU app. I was able to purchase movies on VUDU when I first got the console, but eventually, it just started encountering this error everytime. Does anyone have any clues as to the cause of this issue and possible solutions?

:)

MrGamingNinja, Jul 2, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Regarding your situation, I would recommend getting in touch with the support through: Contact us | Xbox Support

They shall assist you on your purchase error!
  3. TheInfectedScar Win User

VUDU app failing on Xbox since early March

I have the same problem or a problem similar. The Vudu app simply does not open up on Xbox it starts and then goes black screen. I have two different Xbox, one is a series X. There was a temporary fix when I made a secondary Xbox gamer tag name and download the app via that account but now that one doesn’t work either. This is absolutely ridiculous it’s been going on for over a year the Vudu app starts but does not open up I can’t access any of my movies.
  4. jello buster Win User

I have this same issue and ONLY on my Xbox Vudu app, everything else streams fine but Vudu on Xbox has constant buffering on anything hdx and above, intermittent on standard. For me this is only happening on my series x version of the app, I have a one x, two iPads, an android tablet and Vudu works no problem no buffering can watch things all day, but as soon as I get on my series x and launch Vudu I can be certain it’ll ask me if I want to down grade quality to lessen buffering (and of course it’s worded to make me feel like it’s an issue with my isp) within the first ten to twenty min of watching something. It’s definitely an updated Xbox Vudu app issue, Since I can stream from my Vudu account flawlessly on any other device in my house.
  5. IzZaGod Win User

That's exactly what's been happening to me with the loading error telling me to adjust my video quality lower. I got nearly 200 mbps internet speed and every other movie app works just fine. Today, I log in and now the screen will not show the movies i own under My Movies tab and on the other tabs it shows blank movies and it's just black where the movies should show up..

Never had any problems before with

Vudu on any other device but this Xbox series X.
  6. Medieval7380 Win User

I just wanted to add that I'm having the exact same issue on my Xbox Series X and I have W.O.W as my ISP, so Comcast is not the issue... This definitely seems to be an issue with the Vudu app for Xbox... Any updates on this?
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase movies in my VUDU app on Xbox Series X. Any Ideas? - Similar Threads - Unable purchase movies

2. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  3. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Unable to make Minecraft purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make Minecraft purchases.: My child’s account is unable to make any purchases in Minecraft with an error indicating to “check the internet connection”. We’ve deleted and reinstalled the app but still end up with the same...
  6. Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S: Whenever I try to purchase Hogwarts Legacy in the Microsoft Store both on my Xbox or via the website, it gives me the error message attached. How do I resolve this? Thanks, Brad...
  7. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  8. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  9. Unable to purchase a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase a realm: I can't renew my minecraft realm. I used to pay for a minecraft realm monthly to play but now when i got to purchase a realm it tells me "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...
  10. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a