Unable to purchase Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Unable to purchase Minecraft Realms in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am trying to purchase Minecraft realms for my son's account but it just says "Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe try your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JOgilvie, Jan 1, 2021.

1. JOgilvie
    JOgilvie Guest

I am trying to purchase Minecraft realms for my son's account but it just says "Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe try your internet connection?"

I have hard reset the device and rebooted the router. I have checked privacy settings for my family and it is unrestricted as far as I can see. I have Paypal connected to both my son's microsoft account and my own. The XBox privacy settings also look ok.

:)

JOgilvie, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

Here are some steps you can take to resolve this issue:
    1. Check your purchase history to confirm that you have purchased Minecraft Realms in the past. You can do this by logging into your Microsoft account and going to the “Order history” section.

2. If you are unable to find your purchase history, contact Microsoft support for assistance. You can visit this page to get started. They will be able to help you locate your purchase history and provide you with further instructions on how to proceed.

3. If you are able to locate your purchase history, but are still unable to renew your Minecraft Realms subscription, try the following solutions:
    * Restart the game and try again.
    * Check your internet connection. A slow or unstable connection can cause issues with renewing your subscription.
    * Try updating during off-peak hours.
    * Check if there are any updates available for Minecraft Realms. If there are, install them and try again.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating a minecraft realm]

Hello urielrc,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your purchase of a Minecraft Realm not accessible after purchase. For help with your Minecraft Realm, please check out:

Minecraft Help Center

I hope this helps!
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Link my Microsoft and Mojang/Minecraft account?

Hey Colton

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about using your Realms subscription across multiple platforms.

There are indeed two different versions of the Minecraft Realms.

These two versions are incompatible with each other and are developed separately with different features. Players on Minecraft:Java Edition can't play on console, mobile or Windows 10 Realms and vice versa.

That being said, unless you purchased a subscription on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, you will be unable to access your Realms from your mobile device.

In addition to this, you can link up your Microsoft account on your mobile device, but you will be unable to sync up your Mojang account. You can find more information about Realms on the

Minecraft Realms FAQ

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

Having Trouble With Making A Realm

Hello SUPERIOR SERVERS,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate you for sharing this with us.

We understand that you are having trouble purchasing a realm on Minecraft using a different account. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Firstly, I would like to confirm if you are trying to purchase the realm on a console or on a mobile device? This information will help me provide you with the correct steps to resolve the issue.

If you are trying to purchase the realm on a console, you can try the following steps:

1. Sign out of the old account on your console.

2. Sign in to the new account that you want to use to purchase the realm.

3. Launch Minecraft and try to purchase the realm again.

If you are trying to purchase the realm on a mobile device, you can try the following steps:

1. Sign out of the old account on your mobile device.

2. Sign in to the new account that you want to use to purchase the realm.

3. Launch Minecraft and try to purchase the realm again.

If the above steps do not work, you can try clearing the cache and data of the Minecraft app on your device. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Go to Settings on your device.

2. Tap on Apps or Application Manager.

3. Find Minecraft and tap on it.

4. Tap on Storage.

5. Tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data.

After clearing the cache and data, launch Minecraft and try to purchase the realm again.

If you are still unable to purchase the realm using a different account, you can contact Xbox Live Support for further assistance. You can find their contact information on the Minecraft website.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. lxSakuraixl Win User

Minecraft Realms

I attempted to purchase minecraft realms on my switch in December. Microsoft took my coins and said "It was unable to create the realm at this time" After coming back to it I saw the error was gone however my realm was not created and nor was my
    money refunded to me. Trying to contact support was fruitless as they refused to reply. Where can I contact to have my money refunded to me?
    its probably just a bug
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Unable purchase Minecraft

2. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  3. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Unable to make Minecraft purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make Minecraft purchases.: My child’s account is unable to make any purchases in Minecraft with an error indicating to “check the internet connection”. We’ve deleted and reinstalled the app but still end up with the same...
  6. Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S: Whenever I try to purchase Hogwarts Legacy in the Microsoft Store both on my Xbox or via the website, it gives me the error message attached. How do I resolve this? Thanks, Brad...
  7. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  8. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  9. Unable to purchase a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase a realm: I can't renew my minecraft realm. I used to pay for a minecraft realm monthly to play but now when i got to purchase a realm it tells me "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...
  10. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a