Unable to purchase GTA 5 bundle pack

Discus and support Unable to purchase GTA 5 bundle pack in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Attempting to purchase a Megalodon shark card bundle (60% off) for GTA 5. I am using partial payment from an Xbox gift card and the balance via my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by geeman260, Jul 20, 2021.

1. geeman260
    geeman260 Guest

Attempting to purchase a Megalodon shark card bundle (60% off) for GTA 5. I am using partial payment from an Xbox gift card and the balance via my credit card.

When I click buy I get an error message

‘Oops

Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.

lQbj0BGflkG75fUVAgu27n.293’

Have tried a few times, does not work.

:)

geeman260, Jul 20, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @geeman260!

With purchase issues like these, it would be best to get in touch with our live agents as they will be able to fix this for you. You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.

If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

I hope this helps you out and have a great day!
  3. claybrown2 Win User

error code 8007241

I am unable to play gta 5 online. I have tried to download many different packs but it continues to be unsuccessful?
  4. Doh Lover Win User

Cannot purchase or download games in the store.

Hi, I'm getting the error code PBR9002. I have tried to purchase GTA 5, and the GTA 5 / Shark bundle but I'm getting the above message. I have tried from Safari and Firefox without any luck. I've never had this problem before and haven't changed any details.
    Can you please advise. Thanks.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

halo 5 redemption code

Hey there GardenBread32!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, are you missing the code for the Halo 5 game or a different code that was included in the bundle? If you are missing the code for Halo 5 that should have been included in the bundle, you will need to reach
    out to the original purchase retailer. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide replacement codes for games included with bundles here in the Support Forums.
  6. ezdoesit510 Win User

Action packed bundle not letting me purchase it

The XBLA bundles: The Beautiful Puzzle Pack, The Kinect Bundle, and The Action Pack Bundle has now been taken off the marketplace 7/23/13. The Twisted Pixel Bundle and the Space Shooter Bundle as the only bundles that are still available for purchase. Sorry
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase GTA 5 bundle pack - Similar Threads - Unable purchase GTA

2. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  3. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Unable to make Minecraft purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make Minecraft purchases.: My child’s account is unable to make any purchases in Minecraft with an error indicating to “check the internet connection”. We’ve deleted and reinstalled the app but still end up with the same...
  6. Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S: Whenever I try to purchase Hogwarts Legacy in the Microsoft Store both on my Xbox or via the website, it gives me the error message attached. How do I resolve this? Thanks, Brad...
  7. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  8. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  9. Unable to purchase a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase a realm: I can't renew my minecraft realm. I used to pay for a minecraft realm monthly to play but now when i got to purchase a realm it tells me "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...
  10. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a