Unable to purchase content via Xbox.

Discus and support Unable to purchase content via Xbox. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My most recent purchases on Xbox were on August 22nd this year, and they were successful as should be. But recently I tried to purchase Little... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Renegade Zephyr, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Unable to purchase content via Xbox.

My most recent purchases on Xbox were on August 22nd this year, and they were successful as should be. But recently I tried to purchase Little Nightmares with the sale that's going on and received this pop up almost immediately "Contact us at Microsoft support-
    We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out," with no other info to describe the problem. I thought Xbox might be having problems on there end temporarily, but now it's been days since I attempted that previous purchase,
    and I'm trying to buy a single "Queen Myrrah Emergence Mega Pack" in Gears of War 4 and am still getting that same message. BOTH my MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCE and card have been rejected and given that message. BOTH have more than enough for the payment to
    go through. I have no unpaid services or such on my account/Xbox at all, so why am I seeing this prompt through every purchase attempt? And how do I fix it?

:)

Renegade Zephyr, Sep 15, 2017
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  3. andynan
    andynan Guest
    Borderlands 2 DLC not usable on two consoles?

I purchased Borderlands 2 Season Pass, which is a bunch of extra DLC for the game. I have two consoles in my house in different rooms. The DLC has been downloaded to both consoles via Xbox live using my Live account. However on the second console (which
    was NOT used to originally purchase the content), I am unable to use the content when signed in to my Live account. The odd thing is I was able to download to this second console for free, no problem. But inside the game on the second console, when I attempt
    to use the extra content, xbox redirects me to a screen asking me to pay for this content again. Yet it has a warning stating not yo purchase if I have previously purchased this content. So I am unable to play the new DLC on the second console even though
    I am signed in to Live under the account that purchased the DLC. Please help with any suggestions!

andynan, Sep 15, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

For purchasing issues you should contact xbox support billing section

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Sep 15, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For purchasing issues you should contact xbox support billing section

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can we purchase the DLCs after the Forza Horizon 3 delisted on 9/27?

Hey AxJ3

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand you are attempting to purchase some DLC that is no longer available.

If you do not see an option to purchase this via the Store, then you will likely be unable to purchase this content.

Unless the game itself has store in-game to acquire these from, you would be unable to purchase this DLC.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  7. WPAK Win User

Skate 3

8. BlazinBurgundy Win User

Unable to purchase content

cmon xbox fix the PBR 9002 for us loyal gamers
  9. Ghost XXII Win User

Unable to purchase content

I have been on support chat for about an hour each time almost every other day for 4 weeks. I tried the nice guy approach and angry customer approach, not sure I have the patience to fight anymore. :)
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase content via Xbox. - Similar Threads - Unable purchase content

2. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  3. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Unable to make Minecraft purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make Minecraft purchases.: My child’s account is unable to make any purchases in Minecraft with an error indicating to “check the internet connection”. We’ve deleted and reinstalled the app but still end up with the same...
  6. Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S: Whenever I try to purchase Hogwarts Legacy in the Microsoft Store both on my Xbox or via the website, it gives me the error message attached. How do I resolve this? Thanks, Brad...
  7. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  8. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  9. Unable to purchase a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase a realm: I can't renew my minecraft realm. I used to pay for a minecraft realm monthly to play but now when i got to purchase a realm it tells me "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...
  10. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a