Unable to purchase BCFx - Doug Williams Ed. from the Microsoft Store on XBOX Series X....

Discus and support Unable to purchase BCFx - Doug Williams Ed. from the Microsoft Store on XBOX Series X.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to purchase BCFx-Doug Williams Ed. and keep receiving this message: Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Qmax, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Qmax
    Qmax Guest

Unable to purchase BCFx - Doug Williams Ed. from the Microsoft Store on XBOX Series X....

Trying to purchase BCFx-Doug Williams Ed. and keep receiving this message:

Oops.

Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.

I have tried about 15 times over 2 days. Still not functioning. Why offer a game that we're unable to play in the Microsoft Store on the Xbox itself?

Thank you for your review/assistance

Q

:)

2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Unable to purchase BCFx - Doug Williams Ed. from the Microsoft Store on XBOX Series X. Assistance please. Thank you.

Hi there Qmax welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Let's see if it's the console or the store!

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  3. MattT225 Win User

Brand new series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".

There are no other drives attached to the series x.

The store where system was purchased doesn't have any in stock and I was told by them, due to an agreement with Microsoft, they are unable to hold any xbox devices for costumers.

It would be great if Microsoft could send best buy (in Poughkeepsie, ny) a series x with my name on it to bypass said "no hold" agreement.

I've already done the reset with no luck. I know it's not just me due to others in Reddit reporting similar issue.

When will the Poughkeepsie, NY store get additional series x xboxes? Can one be shipped there with a hold for me?
  4. ClausReich Win User

gift card xbox

Hello ariadalarian! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

If you've added the balance to your account, you should be able to open the Microsoft Store and then purchase the content there. Make sure that you aren't trying to purchase the content from the Microsoft Store if you are planning in playing the game on Windows, because the content available on the Microsoft Store is for Xbox One/Series X|S only.
  5. ClausReich Win User

gift card xbox

Hello ariadalarian! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

If you've added the balance to your account, you should be able to open the Microsoft Store and then purchase the content there. Make sure that you aren't trying to purchase the content from the Microsoft Store if you are planning in playing the game on Windows, because the content available on the Microsoft Store is for Xbox One/Series X|S only.
  6. Yaniikku Win User

Cod Xbox one to series s

Hi, JoeMcShane1!

You cannot transfer purchased game discs to the Xbox Series S. If you own an Xbox Series S and want to play games that you own on disc, you'll need to purchase them again from the Microsoft Store. If you plan on playing disc games, you may want to get the Xbox Series X instead of the Xbox Series S, as it has a drive.

-
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase BCFx - Doug Williams Ed. from the Microsoft Store on XBOX Series X.... - Similar Threads - Unable purchase BCFx

2. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  3. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Unable to make Minecraft purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make Minecraft purchases.: My child’s account is unable to make any purchases in Minecraft with an error indicating to “check the internet connection”. We’ve deleted and reinstalled the app but still end up with the same...
  6. Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S: Whenever I try to purchase Hogwarts Legacy in the Microsoft Store both on my Xbox or via the website, it gives me the error message attached. How do I resolve this? Thanks, Brad...
  7. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  8. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  9. Unable to purchase a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase a realm: I can't renew my minecraft realm. I used to pay for a minecraft realm monthly to play but now when i got to purchase a realm it tells me "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...
  10. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a