Unable to purchase a Series X - You have reached the maximum quantity for this product

Discus and support Unable to purchase a Series X - You have reached the maximum quantity for this product in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Last week, I returned a Series X (certified refurbished) because it was dead on arrival. After I got the return was processed and I got the refund, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zyvr, Mar 18, 2023.

1. zyvr
    zyvr Guest

Unable to purchase a Series X - You have reached the maximum quantity for this product

Last week, I returned a Series X (certified refurbished) because it was dead on arrival. After I got the return was processed and I got the refund, I am trying to purchase again. However, I’m unable to due to a limit on my account. It says “You have reached the maximum quantity for this product.” I’m unable to purchase one on another account because I have $600 of Xbox credit on my account to use specifically for this Series X (certified refurbished) I’d like to purchase. I’d really like to get this limit removed from my account so I can go through with my purchase. I have tried to contact support. They promised to get back to me with a solution within 24hrs which never happened.

:)

2. zyvr Win User

I tried multiple browsers on windows, macOS and iOS. Same issue. I have tried customer support but they say that they will escalate and get back to me which never happens. I am very disappointed. Terrible experience.

Is there anything else I can do here? My money is locked out with Microsoft otherwise I would buy from a different merchant
  3. Rostom L Win User

4. Simlec Win User

Xbox SX Preorder problems

i dont understand how preorder can be out of stock , i am ok to wait longer but i need to reserves one lol.

out of stock = I have reached the maximum quantity for the product lol . its was not hard to put a message saying OUT OF STOCK
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

XBOX 1X “You have reached the max quantity for a product.”

There is no "you guys" here An this is the community forum and we are gamers like you, not Microsoft employees. Once again, that means it's out of stock, been there done that. I got my Series X by being lucky and paying attention to batches releases on Amazon.
  6. An IDIOTNinja Win User

XBOX 1X “You have reached the max quantity for a product.”

I’d love to but since that’s literally impossible I haven’t been able to.

It says it’s available but as soon as I try to purchase it I get this error message. What do you guys, release one at a time? Ridiculous.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase a Series X - You have reached the maximum quantity for this product - Similar Threads - Unable purchase Series

2. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  3. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Unable to make Minecraft purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make Minecraft purchases.: My child’s account is unable to make any purchases in Minecraft with an error indicating to “check the internet connection”. We’ve deleted and reinstalled the app but still end up with the same...
  6. Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S: Whenever I try to purchase Hogwarts Legacy in the Microsoft Store both on my Xbox or via the website, it gives me the error message attached. How do I resolve this? Thanks, Brad...
  7. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  8. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  9. Unable to purchase a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase a realm: I can't renew my minecraft realm. I used to pay for a minecraft realm monthly to play but now when i got to purchase a realm it tells me "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...
  10. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a