Unable to process request

Discus and support Unable to process request in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Tried to redeem gems due to upcoming deadline it took forever before it finally said something went wrong and was unable to process...... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Eric The Gr8 1, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Unable to process request

Tried to redeem gems due to upcoming deadline it took forever before it finally said something went wrong and was unable to process...

:)

Eric The Gr8 1, Jun 1, 2018
  2. unable to process request

so im trying to claim a prize from the vault. when i click. claim. it brings up a screen with my gt, and asks for my first and last name, along with my email. but then after putting those feilds down, it says. unable to process request, then tells me to
    go here please help

Ap3x Asylumxx, Jun 1, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    unable to process request

Hey Ap3x Asylumxx,

It looks like there is an issue with the registration details you entered that is causing the process to fail. Our web team has indicated that they may be able to adjust this information manually in our systems, but will need the registration details from
    you again. Since this information is private, we will need you to send us a private message using this forums messaging feature (the envelope button on this post). Here is the registration information we will need again in a private message:

• Desired Prize,
    • First Name,
    • Last Name,
    • Email Address
    • Opt-in question: "I would be interested in being featured in a future member spotlight (we’ll contact you at a later date if you’re chosen)" (This can be a "yes" or "no" )
    * Full Street Address ( Only if your desired Prize is a physical item)

Thanks! Apologies for the delay while our web team investigated your issue.

XBLRewards8, Jun 1, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Eric The Gr8 1,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Due to a large amount of users claiming prizes at the same time, you may have seen an error message as a result. Our web tam is currently working on resolving this issue. We hope to have this issue resolved shortly. We see
    that you claimed one 5000 Credit prize.

XBLRewards8, Jun 1, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hey Ap3x Asylumxx,

It looks like there is an issue with the registration details you entered that is causing the process to fail. Our web team has indicated that they may be able to adjust this information manually in our systems, but will need the registration details from
    you again. Since this information is private, we will need you to send us a private message using this forums messaging feature (the envelope button on this post). Here is the registration information we will need again in a private message:

• Desired Prize,
    • First Name,
    • Last Name,
    • Email Address
    • Opt-in question: "I would be interested in being featured in a future member spotlight (we’ll contact you at a later date if you’re chosen)" (This can be a "yes" or "no" )
    * Full Street Address ( Only if your desired Prize is a physical item)

Thanks! Apologies for the delay while our web team investigated your issue.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Ap3x Asylumxx,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will escalate this issue to our web team to investigate. Once they can find out more about why this is occurring, we will update this thread.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Eric The Gr8 1,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Due to a large amount of users claiming prizes at the same time, you may have seen an error message as a result. Our web tam is currently working on resolving this issue. We hope to have this issue resolved shortly. We see
    that you claimed one 5000 Credit prize.
  8. Vineet Kini Win User

My warranty date is displayed incorrectly for xbox controller. How to update the same?

Hi Kris

I unable to contact or request a call back. On selecting my country and mobile number, it says unable to process request for a call. Tired multiple times. May be it's a country specific issue.

Thanks

Vineet
  9. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Refund

We wish we can assist with your request but we are unable to assist with refund incidents, we are indenpendant advisors and we are unable to assist with this process.

Thanks in advance
Thema:

1. Unable to process request - Similar Threads - Unable process request

2. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  3. Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request: Whenever I try and sign in with my Xbox in the 2fa website for Fortnite it says unable to proceeds request my Xbox account a Xbox series s is linked with my gmail on my gmail I am over 18 years...
  4. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...: Hi, Ive been trying to contact Xbox/microsoft about amending the start date of my warranty. The online agent directs me to enter details for a call back but the process always fails; very...
  5. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Hello. I just wanted to play minecraft when i noticed i was locked out and both my passwort and E mail got changed. I wanted to contact the support per call but everytime i try it says:We’re...
  6. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: My Microsoft account got hacked by a guy name Undead and now my email and password got changed, and I would like to contact Microsoft support by using the call me back function but it didn't work,...
  7. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Been trying to contact support for over a week now and all I get is the above message when I try to request a call back. How am I meant to get in contact with you...
  8. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I've been trying to contact Microsoft Support for days now, but they always shut me down with the notice above. My main Microsoft Account was compromised and the email was changed. I'll appreciate...
  9. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I am trying to talk to someone about me not being able to sign in at all to my account but i am just getting this when requesting a call back for the past hour 63bcffd8-553c-44a4-8f85-060724d0df08
  10. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: How can I get customer support from microsoft / xbox to call me back when everytime I submit my country code (south africa) and number the message i get is: We’re unable to process your request...