Unable to preorder FIFA 18 Icon Edition from microsoft store.

Discus and support Unable to preorder FIFA 18 Icon Edition from microsoft store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased Xbox Live Gold and EA Access because I now switched to using Xbox. I have more than enough money on my bank account and tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lejdeby8, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Lejdeby8
    Lejdeby8 Guest

I recently purchased Xbox Live Gold and EA Access because I now switched to using Xbox.

I have more than enough money on my bank account and tried several payment methods.

What is there to do? The support for microsoft store is not open this weekend and I really want to buy it right now.

:)

Lejdeby8, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Cancellation of a preorder

I want cancel my preorder of Fifa 18 standart edition because I would like preorder Fifa 18 Ronaldo edition.

AceCrocodile3, Sep 23, 2017
  3. HansSpieß
    HansSpieß Guest
    ProOrder Number of Fifa 17 in the wrong Microsoft-Account activated

I have Preorder Fifa 18 Ronaldo Edition! But I have two accounts at Microsoft, one for Emails and one for xBox. I want to activated my PreOrder Code but i decide the wrong Microsoft Account, so i have now the Fifa 18 on the wrong Email activated (the email
    who is not connected with my xBox) So how can I get Fifa 18 on my xbox account?

HansSpieß, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Hi could you elaborate?Unable to preorder FIFA 18 Icon Edition from microsoft store. :) Is there any error code or error message that you are seeing?

Ishan8123, Sep 24, 2017
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

Hi could you elaborate?:) Is there any error code or error message that you are seeing?
  6. HassanB Win User

Da-One Xbox One - What games ship with it?

Hi,

If you're in the United Kingdom and preordered a Day One edition via the Microsoft Store you would get FIFA 14 in the box as a digital redemption code. Other retailers such as GAME had Day One edition bundles with the choice of either FIFA 14 and Forza 5. The
    Microsoft Store (where you preordered) only had the option for Fifa 14 so that's what you'll end up getting.
  7. DominumStige Win User

FIFA 18 ICON EDITION

8. theborgis Win User

EA Access Code for FIFA 16 Super Deluxe not received

Same for me

Hello, I preordered the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe edition on September 18, and still have not received the code for EA access.
  9. leerichards7 Win User

Fifa 22

I've downloaded it and preordered it from fifa 21 same as u but not saying ultimate edition just saying base edition then I go to store and it saying I've still got to buy it for 80.99
Thema:

1. Unable to preorder FIFA 18 Icon Edition from microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Unable preorder FIFA

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  4. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  5. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  6. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  7. Unable to place order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to place order: For the past few days I've been trying to order a custom controller through the design lab everytime I check out it keeps saying Unable to place order I made the controller using the favorite...
  8. unable to launch java

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to launch java: i just downloaded minecraft java edition on my laptop (windows 11) and have run into an issue launching the game. when in try to launch the game i am given this message Unable to locate the Java...
  9. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  10. I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...: Preordered the digital deluxe edition and still cant access the game. I have the statement from xbox live about both it and the points i earned by buying it. I still get the "unable to find a...