UNABLE TO POST ON "LOOKING FOR GROUP" BECAUSE OF SOME OF MY TEXT, SPECIFICALLY "I COULD USE...

Discus and support UNABLE TO POST ON "LOOKING FOR GROUP" BECAUSE OF SOME OF MY TEXT, SPECIFICALLY "I COULD USE... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; WHY DOESN'T THE "LOOKING FOR GROUPS" ON XBOX ONE NOT ACCEPT BASIC WORDS, I TRIED TO POST FOR THE GAME "WRECKFEST" ASKING FOR HELP WITH MULTPLAYER, MY... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BOB.11, Feb 9, 2023.

1. BOB.11
    BOB.11 Guest

UNABLE TO POST ON "LOOKING FOR GROUP" BECAUSE OF SOME OF MY TEXT, SPECIFICALLY "I COULD USE...

WHY DOESN'T THE "LOOKING FOR GROUPS" ON XBOX ONE NOT ACCEPT BASIC WORDS, I TRIED TO POST FOR THE GAME "WRECKFEST" ASKING FOR HELP WITH MULTPLAYER, MY POST READ "ANYONE WANT TO TRY AND GET 20 WINS IN MULTPLAYER, SEND ME A MESSAGE, I DON'T USUALLY PLAY MULTPLAYER AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO SET A GAME UP SO I COULD USE SOME HELP" AFTER TRYING TO POST THIS I GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING "LET'S KEEP IT CLEAN, REMOVE ANYTHING INNAPROPRIATE" I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY POST SO I TRIED TO REMOVE A WORD OR TWO AT A TIME AND EVENTUALLY AFTER CHANGING " I COULD USE SOME HELP" TO "I NEED SOME HELP" THE POST WAS ACCEPTED, SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH SAYING "I COULD USE SOME HELP" THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS AND TIME WASTING, I MEAN THE NAME OF THE MULTIPLAYER ACHIEVEMENT THAT I WANTED HELP WITH IS CALLED "HUMAN LOVER" WHICH IS FAR WORSE THAN "I COULD USE SOME HELP" YET MY POST GETS REJECTED FOR INNOCENT WORDS, IT'S INFURIATING AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR RIDICULOUS GUIDELINES.

:)

BOB.11, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Bro Sephscy Win User

Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

I have checked and all of my settings are good, and no matter what I do everytime I want to post a group post or click to interest in a group post it says "unable to send request" or "There was a problem posting your looking for group".
  3. Canuckle87 Win User

Why can't I post a lfg for Diablo without being flagged for inappropriate content?

And more to your point, yes looking for group is outside the game, but it is used to look for posts for a specific game. It's not as if my trading post for Diablo 2 is going to show up in halo just as an example.
  4. chamberlago Win User

Gamertags and what they mean to you! Times change!

My original gamertag was just my initials and the first part of my surname because I'm very bad at thinking up things like that :-D

Then when I was at university a friend was trying to use my surname in a text message and the predictive text suggested instead of my actual surname. This was back in the days of typing text messages on a number pad so if the phone didn't recognise
    the word you were typing you'd get some odd suggestions. Anyway, my friend found it amusing and started calling me it, and then it spread to a few more friends, and then when I needed a unique identifier on the internet I started using it and eventually changed
    my gamertag to it. It's nice because it reminds me of that fun time at university and a specific group of friends I had at that time.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox

It could also be a good idea to try some other third party websites and apps for looking for groups/specific demographics. I've seen plenty of Facebook groups and I'm sure there are plenty of groups/servers on sites like Discord that could cater toward pairing
    you with the people you're looking for.

Keep in mind the Forums is not the place to be looking for people and groups, it should be kept to healthy discussion and questions only!
  6. Rostom L Win User

Unable to post Looking for Groups with discriptions.

Hi NFG! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about what happened. When did this issue start to occur? What steps have you done so far?

Please make sure that all your settings are correct. You may refer to the link here https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...
Thema:

1. UNABLE TO POST ON "LOOKING FOR GROUP" BECAUSE OF SOME OF MY TEXT, SPECIFICALLY "I COULD USE... - Similar Threads - UNABLE POST LOOKING

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  7. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  8. i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...: I can upload a picture if needed c57a3be7-a98c-4878-9a61-976ecc09c9eb
  9. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  10. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....