Unable to post Looking for Groups with discriptions.

Discus and support Unable to post Looking for Groups with discriptions. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Every time I try to post a lfg with anything in the description I get a "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again" I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NFG GoldNugz, Jan 30, 2023.

1. NFG GoldNugz
    NFG GoldNugz Guest

Every time I try to post a lfg with anything in the description I get a "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again" I get this even with things like "Hi" or "Looking for people to play TDM with"

:)

NFG GoldNugz, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi NFG! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about what happened. When did this issue start to occur? What steps have you done so far?

Please make sure that all your settings are correct. You may refer to the link here https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...
  3. NFG GoldNugz Win User

still got the same thing happening.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for that info. Let's re-add your account and perform a power cycle before adding it back to refresh it and clear the system cache.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  5. NFG GoldNugz Win User

my setting are all okay. They stopped working for me 4-5 days ago.
  6. Rostom L Win User

I appreciate your effort mate. It looks like this isn't an account issue but a server-side since it happens to other account as well. We could try performing a factory reset (keep games and apps) or try a different network connection to isolate further the issue, but that won't guarantee to fix the issue. But still we could try those steps.

If we got the same issue, our best option is to submit a report instead to the Xbox team for them to investigate it properly using their Report a problem app. Please refer to the link below on how to submit a report on your console.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
Thema:

1. Unable to post Looking for Groups with discriptions. - Similar Threads - Unable post Looking

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  7. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  8. i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...: I can upload a picture if needed c57a3be7-a98c-4878-9a61-976ecc09c9eb
  9. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  10. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....