Unable to play Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games on Series X

Discus and support Unable to play Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games on Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello I don't know if it's me, but I can't launch any Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series X. It gives me an error 0x87e10003 Xbox One and Series X games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FandeZelda42, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Unable to play Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games on Series X

Hello

I don't know if it's me, but I can't launch any Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series X. It gives me an error 0x87e10003

Xbox One and Series X games work.

I tried reinstalling them, clearing the console cache but same problem

The support on the Xbox site, does not know this error

Thank you for your help

submitted by /u/FandeZelda42
    [link] [comments]

/u/FandeZelda42, Nov 16, 2021
  2. pjameleven Win User

Xbox Series X

I believe what is meant by "full" is that all current gen games and any games that were already made available via the backwards compatibility program (Xbox 360, original Xbox) will be playable on the Series X. So basically "full" means everything you can
    currently play on an Xbox One right now you will be able to play on the Series X.

But those 360 and original Xbox games that are not currently backwards compatible still will not be playable on the Series X. That's due to licensing issues with the older games.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Any tips on how to make the hard drive play games or is this a lost cause?

If you are trying to play Xbox Series X|S games from the Game Drive, then that is not possible. The only way to play those games is from the internal storage or the official Xbox Series X|S external storage cards. The Game Drive can be used to play Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Xbox original games via backward compatibility.
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one

they have currently stopped all backwards compatability to focus on the xbox series x as i believe they are making all xbox one 360 and original games compatible on series x
  5. Sodangidni Win User

god?

Hello, SerratedGem5935. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to assist with your inquiry today.

There are two types of storage drives available for Xbox Series X|S consoles.

The first one is the expansion card, Seagate and WD. This card has a dedicated slot on the console and allows you to store and play Xbox Series X|S titles, and also Xbox One, Xbox 360 and original Xbox titles.

The second option is getting an external USB drive.
    However, with this option, you can store and play Xbox One, 360 and original Xbox titles, but for Xbox Series X|S games you can only store them and not play.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Spider man game not on Xbox one

Based on my understanding of how the Series X is going to work, it should be playable on that system.
    Forgive me but your understanding is wrong.

Series X is going to play only the current Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that have been made BC until now, and most, if not all, Xbox One games. It won't play every Xbox game.
Thema:

Unable to play Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games on Series X

1. Unable to play Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games on Series X - Similar Threads - Unable play 360

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  4. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  5. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  6. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  7. Unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online: I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click. 95f65b8b-fe96-4056-af07-71492922b44e
  8. Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s: I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't play any. My xbox wont run a single game for...
  9. I am unable to sign into account on xbox 360 games, playing from xbox series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to sign into account on xbox 360 games, playing from xbox series x: I am trying to play Black Ops 1, and I am unable to sign into my xbox account when it changes menu to xbox360. I cannot download my profile because when I put in my information that I know is...
  10. I am suddenly unable to play my xbox 360 game on my Xbox Series S. I haven't had any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am suddenly unable to play my xbox 360 game on my Xbox Series S. I haven't had any...: I have been playing Oblivion without any problems on my Xbox Series S for months and months, but now it shows me a "getting your xbox 360 info" screen with a loading bar that doesn't load. The...