Unable to play the multiplayer opition in games in xbox one s

Discus and support Unable to play the multiplayer opition in games in xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, I'm having a problem in which I'm unable to play the multiplayer opition in various games including overwatch, fifa 2022, battelfield. What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lior1812, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Lior1812
    Lior1812 Guest

Hey there, I'm having a problem in which I'm unable to play the multiplayer opition in various games including overwatch, fifa 2022, battelfield.

What happens is that I'm entering the game, everything runs smoothly, but by the time I supposed to start the game (overwatch) the game dosen't start and a message pops up saying "failed to connect to the server"

-My internet connection is good and I don't have problems

-My xbox live gold subscription is up to date

-I don't get an error code

Does somebody know how to fix that ?

Thanks.

:)

Lior1812, Jul 28, 2022
  2. Lior1812 Win User

Hello and thanks for your reply, I'm living in Israel and I don't use any proxy or vpn .

I Setup the xbox privacy settings.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

In this case, please follow the steps outlined on the URL below for an unavailable NAT type. Please refer to the section "Troubleshooting specific NAT errors" at:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

This is probably what is causing your issue.
  4. Lior1812 Win User

Do you know how do I access my router’s confutation UI ?
  5. Lior1812 Win User

the NAT type field says: unavailable
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

You would need to ask this to your ISP, since it varies depending on the router model. But usually typing 192.168.0.1 on your web browser should redirect you to your router config page (for most routers). Just a friendly reminder that you also need to know the username and password to change your router settings.
Thema:

1. Unable to play the multiplayer opition in games in xbox one s - Similar Threads - Unable play multiplayer

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  4. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  5. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  6. Unable to play multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer games.: Whenever I attempt to load into a multiplayer game it gives me the message “The person who bought this needs to sign in” but not only did I buy these games I also redownload them in an attempt to...
  7. I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately: I'm unable to play any game on split screen multiplayer using the same username. We used to be able to do it on the 360, 4x players would look like: Username Username (1) Username (2)...
  8. Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game: I get an error when I want to join a friend in the game sea of thives bb9d09bc-ddf6-4a0f-894a-4b90d82e23b0
  9. Unable to play Multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play Multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition: Recently I wanted to play Minecraft with some friends. So I launched my Minecraft launcher and opened up Minecraft. And I tried playing on multiplayer, however I was met with a very long waiting...
  10. Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.: I Recently purchased Call of Duty Cold war. But I am Not able to Play online multiplayer and Its Asking me to Buy a Xbox Pass. Which is Not mentioned anywhere before you buy a Game, Is This...