Unable to play online portions of games, can't see Xbox Store, etc.

Discus and support Unable to play online portions of games, can't see Xbox Store, etc. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title states, I can't play any online portions of games, nor do I see things like the Store. When I test Network Connection, it says I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I am CaiIlou, Dec 28, 2015.

1. I am CaiIlou
    I am CaiIlou Guest

As the title states, I can't play any online portions of games, nor do I see things like the Store. When I test Network Connection, it says I am connected to the internet, but testing Multiplayer connection states that I have 100% packet loss and the latency
    isn't shown. Going offline and going online again hasn't solved this. I also have reset my router/modem multiple times, along with hard resetting the Xbox twice. NAT type remains open, and it also states all services are available. I don't know what to do
    from here.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA/GA.

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:
    One.

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

:)

I am CaiIlou, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Purchased Xbox Live Gold membership - no access?

I recently purchased Xbox live gold membership. The payment went through on commerce.microsoft.com. I can't view my account on my xbox currently, but I can still log in to live. My wireless connection is fine, as I can still see friends online etc. I am
    unable to play games online as well (GTAV to be specific)

oOGoliatronOo, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Mazinho034
    Mazinho034 Guest
    Xbox live gold subscription (ends in february) but i can't play online.

Hi. I have a xbox live gold subscription, and i can play games offered with "games with gold" perfectly (sleeping dogs, outlast etc.) but unfortunately i can't play online with my games (fifa 17, gears 4, etc.). In fifa 17 when i try to play online it says
    that i don't have the privilege to do so. Same problem with GOW4, it sends me to the store to buy gold membership!!

Mazinho034, Dec 28, 2015
  4. PlayerXXX Win User

Sorry we cant show your friends right now???????

i'm in the same boat. Some apps seem to work.. like Netflix, but can't see friends online. Can't play Destiny. wtf!?? Also Xbox 360 unable to connect to XBL at all.
  5. voteDC Win User

A MUST READ I PROMISE YOU WILL AGREE

Online portions of games are usually unrated, so technically the kids would only be doing something wrong if they were to play the single player portion of the game.
  6. WildAttorney Win User

Minecraft family gold member on-line play

Hmm. The obvious question is, are you sure you are online? Does your Xbox register you as being a gold member when you log on, and does it say you are online? That would be the most basic issue I can think of. Not sure what you mean by save a map online?
    Do you mean the cloud save option? Keep in mind that you can't have an online game on your map if you are not actively playing it. Its not actively stored on some server somewhere for people to join at any time. Rather, they can only join your map while
    you are playing it, and vice versa. Also, do you actually see online games that you are unable to join? If you don't, you might not have any friends playing online. if you do see games you can't join, what message do you get when you try to join?
  7. voteDC Win User

Ban modders

The online portion of most games are unrated, so in fact the kids would only be breaking any rules if they were to play the single player portion.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

New report feature

Online portions of the game are not rated only the single player portion. As people have stated there is no law to stop you playing age rated games. Only in buying them unfortunatly most parents cave in to pressure from little timmy to buy them the next
    new game as they see the console as a baby sitting device
Thema:

1. Unable to play online portions of games, can't see Xbox Store, etc. - Similar Threads - Unable play online

2. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  3. unable to invite friend to play fc 24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    unable to invite friend to play fc 24: hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but it says i have no friends to play the game. I...
  4. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  7. Unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online: I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click. 95f65b8b-fe96-4056-af07-71492922b44e
  8. UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES: Hi. Im having issues when I want to play online games such as Forza horizon 5 the texas chain saw massacre. Keeps indicating verification of my profile with the servers is not available at the...
  9. unable to play online on specifically Astroneer

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to play online on specifically Astroneer: me and a couple buddy's wanted to play Astroneer, I've played it to the point of grinding all the achievements so I forced them to get the game so I can play with them. I play on windows 10 and I...
  10. Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.: I Recently purchased Call of Duty Cold war. But I am Not able to Play online multiplayer and Its Asking me to Buy a Xbox Pass. Which is Not mentioned anywhere before you buy a Game, Is This...