Unable to play online for 3 days but still says service ok

Discus and support Unable to play online for 3 days but still says service ok in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; See above. Cannot play on line. b2655187-4890-4c10-8e2b-bd33d0e232a9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnnXN, Mar 25, 2023.

1. AnnXN
    AnnXN Guest

See above. Cannot play on line.

:)

AnnXN, Mar 25, 2023
  2. dotCody Win User

No suitable match found (Gears of war 3)

Still unable to play Gears Of War 3 online mulitplayer.
  3. ChrisRebello Win User

Xbox live

I just tried that. Still nothing. It says connection failed, unable to access online services. Any other ideas? :(
  4. Haydn Clark Win User

Is anyone else having issues with getting on multiplayer on modern warfare

Well i still cant access modern warfare.

“CONNECTION FAILED

Unable to access online services”

So i would have to say the servers are still stuffed
  5. youssifyoussif Win User

Sigh!.. o_o What's up w/ Teredo NAT failure spreading like wildfire?

I've been googling this for 3+ days and tried every possible solution I found online to no avail, still getting 'unable to qualify' and 'blocked'
  6. LukeMusser Win User

Xbox one connects to internet but no multiplayer

I am having this same problem. I am connected to internet but unable to play call of duty, or any multiplayer game. I am given a message that says "unable to connect to online services"
Thema:

1. Unable to play online for 3 days but still says service ok - Similar Threads - Unable play online

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  4. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  5. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  6. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  7. Unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online: I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click. 95f65b8b-fe96-4056-af07-71492922b44e
  8. UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES: Hi. Im having issues when I want to play online games such as Forza horizon 5 the texas chain saw massacre. Keeps indicating verification of my profile with the servers is not available at the...
  9. unable to play online on specifically Astroneer

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to play online on specifically Astroneer: me and a couple buddy's wanted to play Astroneer, I've played it to the point of grinding all the achievements so I forced them to get the game so I can play with them. I play on windows 10 and I...
  10. Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.: I Recently purchased Call of Duty Cold war. But I am Not able to Play online multiplayer and Its Asking me to Buy a Xbox Pass. Which is Not mentioned anywhere before you buy a Game, Is This...